Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-305 Topic 2 Question 58 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-305 exam
Question #: 58
Topic #: 2
[All AZ-305 Questions]

You are designing a solution that calculates 3D geometry from height-map dat

a. You need to recommend a solution that meets the following requirements:

* Performs calculations in Azure.

* Ensures that each node can communicate data to every other node.

* Maximizes the number of nodes to calculate multiple scenes as fast as possible.

* Minimizes the amount of effort to implement the solution.

Which two actions should you include in the recommendation? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Michael
2 months ago
I'm going with C and E. VMs and Azure Batch, baby! Let's get this render party started!
upvoted 0 times
Barrie
1 months ago
I'm excited to see the results once we get this render party started with C and E!
upvoted 0 times
Eura
1 months ago
Agreed! Using virtual machines and Azure Batch will make the process faster and more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Jerrod
2 months ago
I think C and E are the way to go. VMs and Azure Batch will definitely help with the calculations.
upvoted 0 times
Audria
2 months ago
This is a no-brainer! A and E, of course. Creating a render farm with virtual machine scale sets and Azure Batch is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Pansy
2 months ago
This is a no-brainer! A and E, of course. Creating a render farm with virtual machine scale sets and Azure Batch is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Wenona
2 months ago
E) Create a render farm that uses Azure Batch.
upvoted 0 times
Marleen
2 months ago
A) Create a render farm that uses virtual machine scale sets.
upvoted 0 times
Carman
3 months ago
D and E. Parallel task execution on compute nodes and using Azure Batch would definitely maximize the number of nodes and minimize the effort.
upvoted 0 times
Rene
3 months ago
I agree with Marta, Azure Batch can help us maximize the number of nodes for faster calculations.
upvoted 0 times
Irma
3 months ago
I think the answer is A and E. A virtual machine scale set with Azure Batch would be the perfect solution to meet all the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
2 months ago
Yes, that combination would allow for fast calculations and efficient communication between nodes.
upvoted 0 times
Mona
2 months ago
Yes, that combination would allow for efficient calculations and communication between nodes.
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
2 months ago
I agree, using virtual machine scale sets with Azure Batch would be the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Samuel
2 months ago
I agree, using a virtual machine scale set with Azure Batch would be the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Tamie
2 months ago
Yes, using a virtual machine scale set with Azure Batch would be the most efficient solution.
upvoted 0 times
Evelynn
3 months ago
I agree, A and E would definitely meet all the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Marta
3 months ago
I think we should go with option E, create a render farm that uses Azure Batch.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel