Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-204 Topic 3 Question 106 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-204 exam
Question #: 106
Topic #: 3
[All AZ-204 Questions]

You are creating an Azure key vault using PowerShell. Objects deleted from the key vault must be kept for a set period of 90 days.

Which two of the following parameters must be used in conjunction to meet the requirement? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Elli
2 days ago
Haha, B and D for the win! Keeping those deleted objects safe and sound for 90 days, that's the way to do it.
upvoted 0 times
Sheron
3 days ago
I'm not sure about that. I think it's A) EnabledForDeployment and D) EnableSoftDelete.
upvoted 0 times
Erick
5 days ago
I agree with Lorenza. EnablePurgeProtection and EnableSoftDelete are needed to keep deleted objects for 90 days.
upvoted 0 times
Lorenza
6 days ago
I think the correct options are B) EnablePurgeProtection and D) EnableSoftDelete.
upvoted 0 times
Sabra
11 days ago
Ha! Easy peasy, it's B and D all the way. Gotta love those Azure key vault settings!
upvoted 0 times
Sue
12 days ago
B and D, no doubt about it. Soft delete and purge protection are the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Alesia
6 days ago
Soft delete and purge protection are necessary for this requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Wade
8 days ago
B and D are the correct options.
upvoted 0 times
Leonor
21 days ago
Definitely B and D. Soft delete and purge protection are the key to meeting that requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Keneth
3 days ago
D) EnableSoftDelete
upvoted 0 times
Ivette
5 days ago
B) EnablePurgeProtection
upvoted 0 times
Caren
27 days ago
I think the correct answer is B and D. Enabling soft delete and purge protection is crucial to ensuring deleted objects are kept for 90 days.
upvoted 0 times
Mirta
5 days ago
User2
upvoted 0 times
Jarvis
6 days ago
User1
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel