Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-204 Topic 2 Question 105 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-204 exam
Question #: 105
Topic #: 2
[All AZ-204 Questions]

A company maintains multiple web and mobile applications. Each application uses custom in-house identity providers as well as social identity providers.

You need to implement single sign-on (SSO) for all the applications.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Deeanna
5 days ago
I'm not sure. Maybe we should consider using Azure Active Directory B2B instead.
upvoted 0 times
Madalyn
9 days ago
Azure AD B2C with custom policies? That's like building a superhero identity from scratch. I can already see the cape and mask in my mind's eye!
upvoted 0 times
Ilene
11 days ago
Azure AD B2B? Nah, I'm going with the custom policies. It's like having your own secret identity, but with the added bonus of being able to control everything. Just call me the identity mastermind!
upvoted 0 times
Sheridan
4 hours ago
User 1: I agree, custom policies give us more control over our identity providers.
upvoted 0 times
Alysa
13 days ago
Azure AD B2C with user flows? That's like using a pre-made cake instead of baking it from scratch. Sure, it's easy, but where's the fun in that?
upvoted 0 times
Hobert
17 days ago
Personally, I think Azure AD B2B is the way to go. It's like having a party and inviting all your friends from other social networks. Seamless collaboration, just the way I like it!
upvoted 0 times
Chan
21 days ago
I agree with Brock. Custom policies will give us more control over the authentication process.
upvoted 0 times
Margurite
23 days ago
Azure AD B2C with custom policies is the way to go. It's like building your own identity platform from scratch, but with the power of Azure to back you up. Gotta love that level of customization!
upvoted 0 times
Stephaine
4 days ago
It's great to have that level of customization, especially when dealing with multiple applications.
upvoted 0 times
Blondell
11 days ago
I agree, Azure AD B2C with custom policies gives you full control over the identity platform.
upvoted 0 times
Brock
26 days ago
I think we should use Azure Active Directory B2C with custom policies for SSO.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel