Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-204 Topic 2 Question 103 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-204 exam
Question #: 103
Topic #: 2
[All AZ-204 Questions]

You are developing an Azure Function that calls external APIs by providing an access token for the API. The access token is stored in a secret named token in an Azure Key Vault named mykeyvault.

You need to ensure the Azure Function can access to the token. Which value should you store in the Azure Function App configuration?

A.

B.

C.

D.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Garry
4 days ago
I'm feeling a bit vaulted by this question, but Option C has my vote.
upvoted 0 times
Yuette
8 days ago
This question is a real key(vault) to success! Option C is the clear winner here.
upvoted 0 times
Coleen
12 days ago
Hmm, I think Option B is the way to go. Storing the Key Vault name in the configuration seems more logical than the URI.
upvoted 0 times
Krissy
7 days ago
I agree, storing the Key Vault name in the configuration makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Sherita
21 days ago
I'm not sure, I think we should consider all the options before making a decision.
upvoted 0 times
Mitsue
23 days ago
I'm leaning towards Option D. Storing the actual access token in the Azure Function App configuration doesn't seem like a secure practice.
upvoted 0 times
Lura
11 days ago
I think Option D is the best choice. Storing the actual access token in the Azure Function App configuration is not secure.
upvoted 0 times
Carissa
23 days ago
I agree with you, Malissa. It will make it easier for the Azure Function to access the token.
upvoted 0 times
Malissa
26 days ago
I think we should store the value of the secret token in the Azure Function App configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Kizzy
27 days ago
Option C looks like the correct choice. The Azure Function needs to access the token stored in the Azure Key Vault, so the value to store in the Azure Function App configuration should be the Key Vault URI.
upvoted 0 times
Lashaun
11 days ago
I think Option C is the correct choice.
upvoted 0 times
Lina
11 days ago
Yes, the Key Vault URI is needed for the Azure Function to access the token.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel