Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-204 Topic 19 Question 87 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-204 exam
Question #: 87
Topic #: 19
[All AZ-204 Questions]

You develop and deploy a web app to Azure App Service. The Azure App Service uses a Basic plan in a region.

Users report that the web app is responding must capture the complete call stack to help performance issues in code. Call stack data must be correlated across app instances. You must minimize cost and impact to users on the web app.

You need to capture the telemetry.

Which three actions should you perform? Each answer presents part Of the solution

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth point

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D, F

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mammie
2 months ago
Brandee: That's a good point, we should try to optimize cost while still getting the necessary telemetry.
upvoted 0 times
Lisbeth
2 months ago
User 5: We need to minimize cost, so maybe we should consider enabling Always On setting for the app service instead of upgrading to Premium plan.
upvoted 0 times
Aaron
2 months ago
User 4: Enabling Snapshot debugger could also help us capture the call stack data.
upvoted 0 times
Nan
2 months ago
User 3: We should also enable Profiler to get a complete call stack for troubleshooting.
upvoted 0 times
Brandee
2 months ago
User 2: I agree, that could help us track performance issues across app instances.
upvoted 0 times
Myong
2 months ago
User 1: I think we should enable Application Insights site extensions to capture telemetry.
upvoted 0 times
Corrina
3 months ago
Agreed. That will help ensure the web app is responsive.
upvoted 0 times
Karl
3 months ago
We should also enable the Always On setting for the app service to minimize impact on users.
upvoted 0 times
Reid
3 months ago
That sounds like a good idea. It will help with performance issues.
upvoted 0 times
Corrina
4 months ago
I also believe we should enable Snapshot debugger to capture the call stack.
upvoted 0 times
Karl
4 months ago
Yes, that's one of the actions we should perform.
upvoted 0 times
Reid
4 months ago
I think we should enable Application Insights site extensions, right?
upvoted 0 times
Matilda
5 months ago
Haha, restarting all the apps? That's like the nuclear option! I don't think that's going to fly with the users. And upgrading the App Service plan to Premium seems like overkill, especially if we're trying to minimize costs.
upvoted 0 times
Alyce
5 months ago
Yeah, I agree. And I think Option B, enabling the Profiler, could also be useful for capturing more detailed performance data. But we need to be careful about the impact on users, so we might want to consider Option E, enabling remote debugging, instead of restarting all the apps.
upvoted 0 times
Magnolia
5 months ago
Okay, let's think this through. I think Options A and D are good starts - enabling Application Insights site extensions and the Snapshot debugger will help us capture the call stack data. But we also need to make sure we're correlating the data across app instances.
upvoted 0 times
Latrice
4 months ago
G) Upgrade the Azure App Service plan to Premium
upvoted 0 times
Judy
4 months ago
D) Enable Snapshot debugger.
upvoted 0 times
Cordelia
4 months ago
A) Enable Application Insights site extensions.
upvoted 0 times
Elza
5 months ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. We need to capture the complete call stack to help with performance issues in the code, and it needs to be correlated across app instances. Minimizing cost and impact to users is also important.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel