Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-204 Topic 12 Question 83 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-204 exam
Question #: 83
Topic #: 12
[All AZ-204 Questions]

An organization deploys Azure Cosmos DB.

You need to ensure that the index is updated as items are created, updated, or deleted.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Brittni
6 months ago
Haha, yeah, option D sounds like a lot of extra work. Unless there's a specific reason we need to manually control the indexing, I don't see that as the best choice. I'm with you guys - I think it comes down to Consistent or Lazy indexing mode.
upvoted 0 times
Willow
6 months ago
You know, I was thinking the same thing. But what about option D? Setting the automatic indexing property to False might mean we need to manually update the index, which could be a hassle. I'd rather let Cosmos DB handle that for us if possible.
upvoted 0 times
Dottie
6 months ago
I agree, B or C seem like the most likely answers here. Personally, I'd lean towards Consistent indexing mode to make sure we don't have any stale data in the index. But Lazy could be a good option if we're okay with occasional slightly outdated results.
upvoted 0 times
Devora
5 months ago
B) Set the indexing mode to Consistent.
upvoted 0 times
Stefania
5 months ago
I agree, Consistent indexing mode is important for ensuring data accuracy.
upvoted 0 times
Harris
5 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Filiberto
5 months ago
Lazy indexing mode might work if we are okay with slightly outdated results.
upvoted 0 times
Teri
5 months ago
C) Set the indexing mode to Lazy.
upvoted 0 times
Caren
5 months ago
I think Consistent indexing mode is the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Gregoria
5 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Ernie
6 months ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. We need to ensure the index is updated as items change, so I think the answer is either B or C. Consistent indexing mode would ensure the index is always up-to-date, but Lazy mode might be a good compromise if we don't need real-time updates.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel