Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-140 Topic 8 Question 70 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-140 exam
Question #: 70
Topic #: 8
[All AZ-140 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have an Azure Virtual Desktop host pool named Pool! that is integrated with a Microsoft Entra Domain Services managed domain. You need to configure idle session timeout settings for users that connect to the session hosts in Pool1.

Solution: From a Microsoft Entra joined computer, you modify the AADDC Users GPO settings.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Devon
3 months ago
I'd say B, No. You usually need to adjust session timeout settings directly within Azure or the host pool config.
upvoted 0 times
Elenora
3 months ago
Sounds complicated to me. I would guess no, but I could be wrong.
upvoted 0 times
Rebbeca
3 months ago
I think it might work, but I'm not entirely sure.
upvoted 0 times
Janella
3 months ago
The question is about modifying AADDC Users GPO settings from a Microsoft Entra joined computer. Will it meet the goal for timeout settings?
upvoted 0 times
Devon
4 months ago
Yeah, what's the question exactly?
upvoted 0 times
Janella
4 months ago
Anyone know about configuring idle session timeout in Azure Virtual Desktop?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel