Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-140 Topic 7 Question 63 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-140 exam
Question #: 63
Topic #: 7
[All AZ-140 Questions]

You have the Azure Virtual Desktop deployment shown in the following table.

You plan to deploy a new host pool as shown in the following table.

You need to ensure that you can deploy the host pool.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Merilyn
5 months ago
Haha, imagine if the answer was C - just randomly stopping a VM. That would be a bit of a wild card, wouldn't it?
upvoted 0 times
Michal
5 months ago
Good point. A lock might be needed if there are any administrative restrictions on the existing host pool. But I'm not sure how that would help deploy the new one.
upvoted 0 times
Cassie
5 months ago
I agree, the VM size or subscription limits are the most probable causes. But I'm curious about the lock option in A. Could that somehow be related to the problem?
upvoted 0 times
Dyan
5 months ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. I'm guessing the answer is either B or D, since the current VM size and subscription limits are likely the issue here.
upvoted 0 times
Merilyn
4 months ago
Sounds like a plan. Let's give it a try and see if we can deploy the host pool successfully.
upvoted 0 times
Keneth
4 months ago
Exactly. Let's start with B and then go from there if needed.
upvoted 0 times
Alva
4 months ago
So we should try option B first, and if that doesn't work, move on to option D.
upvoted 0 times
Art
4 months ago
I agree. It's always good to have a backup plan in case the first solution doesn't work.
upvoted 0 times
Miriam
4 months ago
Yes, that could be a good backup plan if changing the virtual machine size doesn't fix the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Lashunda
4 months ago
But what if that doesn't work? Should we then consider option D and submit a support request?
upvoted 0 times
Carey
4 months ago
I think the answer is B. Changing the proposed virtual machine size might solve the problem.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel