Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-140 Topic 3 Question 77 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-140 exam
Question #: 77
Topic #: 3
[All AZ-140 Questions]

Question: 182

You have an Azure Virtual Desktop deployment that contains two host pools named Pool! and Pool2.

Pool1 contains 10 session hosts and supports 100 concurrent users. Pool2 contains two session hosts and supports 20 concurrent users.

You need to recommend an Azure Virtual Desktop update solution that meets the following requirements:

* All service updates must be tested before reaching general availability.

* Testing must have a minimal impact on the organization.

* No new host pools can be created.

What should you include in the recommendation?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Carman
20 days ago
I agree with Hester, enabling the validation environment for Pool1 seems like the best option to meet the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Hester
21 days ago
But enabling the validation environment for Pool1 will ensure all service updates are tested before general availability.
upvoted 0 times
Mendy
22 days ago
I disagree, I believe we should assign a scaling plan for Pool2.
upvoted 0 times
Hester
26 days ago
I think we should enable the validation environment for Pool1.
upvoted 0 times
Cheryl
1 months ago
This question is almost as confusing as Azure Virtual Desktop itself. I need a coffee break just to process it all.
upvoted 0 times
Dominque
1 months ago
Hold up, did you say no new host pools can be created? In that case, I'd go with option C. Enabling the validation environment on Pool1 is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Floyd
18 days ago
I agree, that seems like the most suitable solution given the restriction on creating new host pools.
upvoted 0 times
Elise
25 days ago
Option C sounds like the best choice. Enabling the validation environment on Pool1 is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Una
1 months ago
That's a good point, but I still think enabling the validation environment for Pool1 is the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Amie
2 months ago
But wouldn't assigning a scaling plan for Pool2 also help in testing updates with minimal impact on the organization?
upvoted 0 times
Delsie
2 months ago
Option A looks promising. Enabling the validation environment on Pool2 will have minimal impact on the organization, and we can still test updates without creating new host pools.
upvoted 0 times
Shenika
12 days ago
User4: And it will have minimal impact on the organization.
upvoted 0 times
Ivette
14 days ago
User3: It will allow us to test updates without creating new host pools.
upvoted 0 times
Erick
21 days ago
User2: Enabling the validation environment on Pool2 is a good idea.
upvoted 0 times
Beata
27 days ago
User1: Option A looks promising.
upvoted 0 times
Viola
2 months ago
I agree with Una, enabling the validation environment for Pool1 will ensure all service updates are tested before general availability.
upvoted 0 times
Viki
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about that. Assigning a scaling plan to Pool2 doesn't seem to address the requirement of testing updates before deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Alyssa
2 months ago
I think option C is the way to go. Enabling the validation environment on Pool1 will allow us to test updates before they reach production.
upvoted 0 times
Kristeen
1 months ago
User1: Definitely, we can't afford any issues in production.
upvoted 0 times
Janessa
2 months ago
User2: That makes sense, we need to make sure updates are tested properly.
upvoted 0 times
Joaquin
2 months ago
User1: I agree, enabling the validation environment on Pool1 seems like the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Una
2 months ago
I think we should enable the validation environment for Pool1.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel