Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-140 Topic 1 Question 75 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-140 exam
Question #: 75
Topic #: 1
[All AZ-140 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription named Subscription that contains an Azure Virtual Desktop host pool named HostPool1.

HostPool1 is managed by using Microsoft Intune. Subscription1 contains 50 users that connect to HostPool1 by using computers that run Windows 10.

You need to prevent the users from copying files between an Azure Virtual Desktop session and the computers. The solution must minimize administrative effort.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Brendan
29 days ago
I think creating a configuration profile in Intune might be the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Dortha
1 months ago
I'm just glad I don't have to deal with this kind of stuff. I'll stick to my spreadsheets and leave the Azure Virtual Desktop madness to the experts.
upvoted 0 times
Janey
1 months ago
Wait, we can actually prevent users from copying files? That's like asking my dog to stop chasing squirrels. Good luck with that one!
upvoted 0 times
Daniela
1 months ago
Option B sounds interesting, but it might be overkill for this scenario. A Conditional Access policy in Azure AD could work, but it might be more complicated to set up.
upvoted 0 times
Alfreda
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think option D might work too. Creating a configuration profile in Intune could be a good way to control file sharing.
upvoted 0 times
Vilma
1 months ago
I believe modifying the RDP properties of HostPool1 could also work.
upvoted 0 times
Joseph
1 months ago
Option C is definitely the way to go! Creating a compliance policy in Intune is the perfect way to minimize administrative effort and prevent file copying between the session and the computers.
upvoted 0 times
Jody
20 days ago
I agree, creating a compliance policy in Intune is the most efficient solution for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Nickolas
23 days ago
Option C is definitely the way to go! Creating a compliance policy in Intune is the perfect way to minimize administrative effort and prevent file copying between the session and the computers.
upvoted 0 times
Ben
1 months ago
I agree, creating a compliance policy in Intune seems like the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Rupert
2 months ago
I think we should create a compliance policy in Intune.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel