Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-120 Topic 9 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-120 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 9
[All AZ-120 Questions]

You have an on-premises SAP NetWeaver application server and SAP HANA database deployment.

You plan to migrate the on-premises deployment to Azure.

You provision new Azure virtual machines to host the application server and database roles.

You need to initiate SAP Database Migration Option (DMO) with System Move.

On which server should you start Software Update Manager (SUM)?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

King
2 months ago
Marilynn has a point, we need to consider where the database is located in this migration process.
upvoted 0 times
Marilynn
2 months ago
But wouldn't it be more logical to start it on the virtual machine hosting the database since that's where the SAP HANA database deployment is running?
upvoted 0 times
Lynda
2 months ago
I agree with Vi, it makes sense to start on the virtual machine hosting the application server since it is part of the migration process.
upvoted 0 times
Vi
2 months ago
I think we should start Software Update Manager on the virtual machine hosting the application server.
upvoted 0 times
Dorian
2 months ago
I see your point, but wouldn't it be more efficient to update the application server first before moving data?
upvoted 0 times
Devorah
3 months ago
Why do you think that? Starting on the database server could streamline the migration process.
upvoted 0 times
Cordelia
3 months ago
Actually, I believe the best option is to start SUM on the virtual machine that will host the database.
upvoted 0 times
Vernice
3 months ago
I agree with that, it makes sense to start on the server that will be hosting the application.
upvoted 0 times
Hassie
4 months ago
I think we should start Software Update Manager (SUM) on the virtual machine that will host the application server.
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
5 months ago
Haha, this question is giving me a headache! I'm tempted to just guess and hope for the best. Maybe we should all just rock-paper-scissors to decide the answer.
upvoted 0 times
Jolanda
5 months ago
I can see the logic in both options D and B, but I'm not convinced that either of them is the correct answer. What if we need to start the SUM on the new virtual machine that will host the application server? That way, we can ensure that the entire stack is properly updated and ready for the migration.
upvoted 0 times
Cassi
5 months ago
I'm leaning more towards option B. Starting the SUM on the on-premises application server makes sense because that's where the migration process will be initiated, and the application server will need to coordinate with the database during the move.
upvoted 0 times
Ettie
5 months ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'm not entirely sure about the correct answer, but I think it might be option D. Initiating the Software Update Manager on the virtual machine that will host the database seems like the logical choice, since the database is the critical component in the migration.
upvoted 0 times
Johnathon
4 months ago
D
upvoted 0 times
Kandis
4 months ago
D
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel