Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-120 Topic 8 Question 79 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-120 exam
Question #: 79
Topic #: 8
[All AZ-120 Questions]

You have an on-premises SAP NetWeaver application server and SAP HANA database deployment.

You plan to migrate the on-premises deployment to Azure.

You provision new Azure virtual machines to host the application server and database roles.

You need to initiate SAP Database Migration Option (DMO) with System Move.

On which server should you start Software Update Manager (SUM)?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jaime
6 months ago
Hmm, that's a good point. I suppose it really depends on the specific requirements of the migration. If the app and database need to be updated in lockstep, then maybe starting the SUM on the app server would be the way to go. Either way, I'm sure there's a good reason why the correct answer is what it is.
upvoted 0 times
Blondell
6 months ago
I'm not so sure about that. What if the application server needs to be updated as part of the migration? Wouldn't it make more sense to start the SUM on the application server VM? That way, you can coordinate the changes to both the app and the database.
upvoted 0 times
Luther
6 months ago
I agree, D seems like the most logical answer. The DMO process is all about migrating the database, so it makes sense to start the SUM on the target database server. Plus, I think it's generally a good idea to keep the application and database separate during a migration like this.
upvoted 0 times
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'm not entirely sure about the correct answer, but I think it might be D - the virtual machine that will host the database. Doesn't the DMO process require you to start the SUM on the target database server?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel