Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-120 Topic 7 Question 95 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-120 exam
Question #: 95
Topic #: 7
[All AZ-120 Questions]

You have an SAP on Azure landscape.

You configure SAP Central Services (SCS) to write logs to Windows Event Viewer.

You need to collect the logs in Azure Monitor by using a Data Collection Rule (DCR). The solution must prevent the logs from being sent via the internet.

Which two resources should you configure? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Johana
27 days ago
A Log Analytics agent and a carrier pigeon, that's the way to do it. No internet required, just good old-fashioned feathered security.
upvoted 0 times
Karol
28 days ago
This is a tough one, but I reckon A) a Log Analytics agent and D) a private link scope are the way to go. Keepin' it locked down, just how I like it.
upvoted 0 times
Ria
3 days ago
It's important to prioritize security when setting up data collection rules, so A) a Log Analytics agent and D) a private link scope are the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
France
4 days ago
I think configuring both resources will provide a secure and efficient way to collect the logs in Azure Monitor.
upvoted 0 times
Jesus
7 days ago
Definitely, those choices will ensure the logs are collected in Azure Monitor without being sent over the internet.
upvoted 0 times
Sabine
19 days ago
I agree, A) a Log Analytics agent and D) a private link scope seem like the best options to keep the logs secure.
upvoted 0 times
Belen
1 months ago
C) a user-defined route, now that's a spicy meatball! And maybe a dash of E) a data collection endpoint for good measure. Secure and efficient, that's my jam.
upvoted 0 times
Chanel
2 days ago
I agree, using a user-defined route is a great way to control the flow of traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Una
11 days ago
B) a service endpoint
upvoted 0 times
Catrice
24 days ago
A) a Log Analytics agent
upvoted 0 times
Lajuana
1 months ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Zita
1 months ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Fletcher
1 months ago
I think the combination of a Log Analytics agent and a private link scope would provide a secure solution for collecting the logs in Azure Monitor.
upvoted 0 times
Julie
2 months ago
A Log Analytics agent and a private link scope, that's what I'm feeling. Gotta keep those logs under lock and key, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Lavelle
2 months ago
I believe we also need to configure a private link scope to prevent the logs from being sent via the internet.
upvoted 0 times
Tijuana
2 months ago
Hmm, I think I'll go with A) a Log Analytics agent and B) a service endpoint. That should do the trick and keep those logs nice and secure, no need to send them out to the internet.
upvoted 0 times
Giuseppe
24 days ago
User 4: I think configuring A) a Log Analytics agent and B) a service endpoint is the best way to ensure the logs stay protected.
upvoted 0 times
Kent
28 days ago
User 3: It's important to make sure the logs are collected in a secure way, so A) and B) are the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Sheron
30 days ago
User 2: Definitely, those options will help keep the logs secure and prevent them from being sent over the internet.
upvoted 0 times
Onita
1 months ago
User 1: I agree, A) a Log Analytics agent and B) a service endpoint sound like the right choices.
upvoted 0 times
Sina
2 months ago
I agree with Junita, a Log Analytics agent would be necessary for this task.
upvoted 0 times
Junita
2 months ago
I think we should configure a Log Analytics agent for collecting the logs.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel