Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-120 Topic 5 Question 91 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-120 exam
Question #: 91
Topic #: 5
[All AZ-120 Questions]

You have an SAP on Azure deployment that contains a production landscape, a development landscape, and a quality assurance landscape. All the landscapes are hosted on Azure virtual machines.

You need to create a monthly report that identifies opportunities for performance and security optimization. The solution must minimize administrative effort

What should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Nana
3 months ago
Azure Advisor is the clear winner here. It's like having a crystal ball that tells you exactly how to optimize your Azure infrastructure. Plus, it comes with a built-in comedy routine, which is always a bonus.
upvoted 0 times
Nathalie
2 months ago
User 3: SAP HANA hardware and cloud measurement tools could also be useful for identifying optimization opportunities.
upvoted 0 times
Buck
2 months ago
User 2: I agree, Azure Monitor is also a good option for monitoring and analyzing the performance of the landscapes.
upvoted 0 times
Patria
2 months ago
User 1: Azure Advisor is definitely the way to go for optimizing performance and security on SAP on Azure deployments.
upvoted 0 times
Lajuana
3 months ago
SAP GUI? Really? That's like using a spoon to eat soup when you've got a ladle right there. Azure Advisor is the way to go, no doubt.
upvoted 0 times
Leonora
2 months ago
User 2: Azure Advisor is the best option for creating that monthly report.
upvoted 0 times
Rosalind
2 months ago
User 1: I agree, SAP GUI is definitely not the right choice for this.
upvoted 0 times
Derrick
2 months ago
Yeah, Azure Advisor will definitely make it easier to create that monthly report.
upvoted 0 times
Devora
3 months ago
I agree, SAP GUI is definitely not the right tool for this. Azure Advisor is the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Detra
3 months ago
SAP HANA hardware and cloud measurement tools? Seriously? Seems like overkill for a simple monthly report. I'd go with Azure Advisor - it's probably the easiest option.
upvoted 0 times
Shalon
2 months ago
Yeah, SAP HANA tools might be too much for just a monthly report. Azure Advisor is definitely the easier choice.
upvoted 0 times
Shalon
2 months ago
I agree, Azure Advisor is the way to go. It's simple and efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Terrilyn
3 months ago
I'm leaning towards Azure Monitor. It's a powerful tool that can provide detailed insights into the performance and security of your SAP deployment on Azure. Seems like the least administrative effort too.
upvoted 0 times
Wilda
3 months ago
Azure Advisor for sure! It's like having a personal assistant that tells you exactly how to optimize your Azure resources. Seems like the perfect solution for this use case.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
3 months ago
Using Azure Monitor could also be helpful in monitoring the performance of the SAP deployment on Azure virtual machines.
upvoted 0 times
Alaine
3 months ago
I agree, Azure Advisor is the way to go. It provides personalized recommendations to help optimize performance and security.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel