Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-120 Topic 13 Question 94 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-120 exam
Question #: 94
Topic #: 13
[All AZ-120 Questions]

You have an SAP production landscape in Azure that is hosted on virtual machines that run Windows Server and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.

You need to monitor the virtual machines. The solution must ensure that you can collect logs from the virtual machines by using data collection rules (DCRs).

What should you install on each virtual machine?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Wava
1 months ago
I believe the Guest Configuration extension could also work well for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Darrin
1 months ago
I'm not sure, I think the Azure Monitor agent might be a better choice.
upvoted 0 times
Veronika
1 months ago
I agree with Ailene, the Log Analytics agent is the best option for collecting logs.
upvoted 0 times
Wilda
1 months ago
The Log Analytics agent is the way to go. I heard it can also do some nifty tricks, like predicting when my coffee machine will break down. Gotta love that AI technology!
upvoted 0 times
Lashawna
15 days ago
I agree! The Log Analytics agent is the best option for collecting logs from the virtual machines.
upvoted 0 times
Sabra
22 days ago
A) the Log Analytics agent
upvoted 0 times
Tamekia
23 days ago
That's correct! The Log Analytics agent is what you need to install on each virtual machine for monitoring.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnda
26 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Lynelle
2 months ago
The Azure Diagnostics extension, hands down. I mean, it's right there in the name, 'Diagnostics'! That's exactly what we need for monitoring, don't you think?
upvoted 0 times
Vonda
6 days ago
D) the Azure Diagnostics extension
upvoted 0 times
Azalee
7 days ago
C) the Azure Monitor agent
upvoted 0 times
Anglea
29 days ago
B) the Guest Configuration extension
upvoted 0 times
Samuel
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Ailene
2 months ago
I think we should install the Log Analytics agent.
upvoted 0 times
Mica
2 months ago
Hmm, the Guest Configuration extension? That sounds a bit fancy, but if it can help me collect logs, I'm all for it. Anything to make my life easier!
upvoted 0 times
Laurena
2 months ago
I'd go with the Azure Monitor agent. It's the latest and greatest, and it can handle both Windows and Linux VMs. Gotta stay up-to-date with the tech, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Osvaldo
19 days ago
I'd go with the Azure Monitor agent. It's the latest and greatest, and it can handle both Windows and Linux VMs. Gotta stay up-to-date with the tech, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Mary
20 days ago
D) the Azure Diagnostics extension
upvoted 0 times
Lorrine
21 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Lenna
22 days ago
B) the Guest Configuration extension
upvoted 0 times
Gilberto
27 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Lang
2 months ago
The Log Analytics agent, no doubt about it. It's the one that collects logs and sends them to Azure Monitor, right? Easy choice!
upvoted 0 times
Arlie
1 months ago
Actually, the Log Analytics agent is the one that collects logs and sends them to Azure Monitor. So, option A is the right one.
upvoted 0 times
Ryan
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Stephen
1 months ago
Yes, the Log Analytics agent is the correct choice. It collects logs and sends them to Azure Monitor.
upvoted 0 times
Sophia
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel