Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-104 Topic 5 Question 107 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-104 exam
Question #: 107
Topic #: 5
[All AZ-104 Questions]

You have a subnet named Subnet1 that contains Azure virtual machines. A network security group (NSG) named NSG1 is associated to Subnet1, NSG1 on default rules.

You need to create a rule in NSG1 to prevent the hosts on Subnet1 from connecting to the azure portal. The hosts must be able to connect to other ...

To what should you set Destination in the rule?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Georgeanna
2 days ago
D) Any - Really? That's like saying 'Destination: Everything'. Can't be the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Alline
8 days ago
C) Application security group - Hmm, I don't think that's the right choice here. We're trying to block the Azure portal, not a specific app.
upvoted 0 times
Rima
12 days ago
This is a classic case of 'when in doubt, choose the service tag'.
upvoted 0 times
Willard
19 days ago
A) Service tag - Makes sense to me. The Azure portal is a service, so a service tag would be the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Shonda
6 days ago
B) IP addresses
upvoted 0 times
Tamesha
8 days ago
A) Service tag
upvoted 0 times
Galen
13 days ago
A) Service tag
upvoted 0 times
Mendy
24 days ago
That makes sense too. I guess it depends on how we want to manage the destination for the rule.
upvoted 0 times
Margery
25 days ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is A) Service tag because it allows us to define the destination based on predefined tags.
upvoted 0 times
Mendy
27 days ago
I think the answer is B) IP addresses because we need to specify the destination for the rule.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel