Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-104 Topic 5 Question 100 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-104 exam
Question #: 100
Topic #: 5
[All AZ-104 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have an Azure container registry named Registry1 that contains an image named image1.

You receive an error message when you attempt to deploy a container instance by using image1.

You need to be able to deploy a container instance by using image1.

Solution: You select Use dedicated data endpoint for Registry1.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Winfred
27 days ago
The dedicated data endpoint, huh? Sounds like a fancy way to say 'let's try the fancy button and see if it fixes the problem.'
upvoted 0 times
Von
28 days ago
Hmm, using the dedicated data endpoint seems like a reasonable solution to resolve the deployment issue. Let's see if it works!
upvoted 0 times
Felix
23 hours ago
User 2: I agree, selecting the dedicated data endpoint should solve the problem.
upvoted 0 times
Eladia
2 days ago
User 1: Yes
upvoted 0 times
Tamera
1 months ago
I think the solution is correct because it ensures secure communication with the registry.
upvoted 0 times
Celestine
2 months ago
I'm not sure, maybe there could be another solution.
upvoted 0 times
Raylene
2 months ago
I agree with Kenny, that should meet the goal.
upvoted 0 times
Kenny
2 months ago
I think the solution is to use dedicated data endpoint for Registry1.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel