Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-104 Topic 4 Question 98 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-104 exam
Question #: 98
Topic #: 4
[All AZ-104 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription that contains a storage account named storage 1.

You need to ensure that the access keys for storage! rotate automatically.

What should you configure?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alton
1 months ago
I vote for E) a Recovery Services vault, just in case the keys get a little too rotated and need to be resurrected. You know, just in case.
upvoted 0 times
Micaela
1 months ago
C'mon, people, it's obviously D) an Azure key vault. What is this, the dark ages? We're living in the cloud, baby!
upvoted 0 times
Jacinta
26 days ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Annette
27 days ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Ashlyn
2 months ago
I think D) an Azure key vault makes the most sense because it provides secure storage of keys and secrets.
upvoted 0 times
William
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think C) lifecycle management for storage1 could also be a valid option.
upvoted 0 times
Mariko
2 months ago
D) an Azure key vault, hands down! I heard it's like a magical key cabinet that can do all the key-rotating for you. Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Genevieve
26 days ago
E) a Recovery Services vault could also work, but I agree that an Azure key vault seems like the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Cristal
1 months ago
D) an Azure key vault, hands down! I heard it's like a magical key cabinet that can do all the key-rotating for you. Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Amira
2 months ago
I agree with Lovetta, using an Azure key vault would be the best option to rotate access keys automatically.
upvoted 0 times
Markus
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Maybe C) lifecycle management for storage1 could work too? Gotta keep those keys fresh, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Albina
2 months ago
User 2: Yeah, that sounds like the right choice. It will help with automatically rotating the access keys.
upvoted 0 times
Valentin
2 months ago
User 1: I think D) an Azure key vault is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Lovetta
2 months ago
I think the answer is D) an Azure key vault.
upvoted 0 times
Trinidad
2 months ago
D) an Azure key vault, of course! That's the way to go for automatic rotation of storage access keys.
upvoted 0 times
Louis
2 months ago
User 3: Thanks for the info, I'll make sure to configure an Azure key vault for storage 1.
upvoted 0 times
Aracelis
2 months ago
User 2: Aracelis is right, Azure key vault is the way to go for automatic rotation of storage access keys.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
2 months ago
User 1: D) an Azure key vault
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel