Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-104 Topic 14 Question 88 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-104 exam
Question #: 88
Topic #: 14
[All AZ-104 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription that contains the virtual machines shown in the following table.

You deploy a load balancer that has the following configurations:

* Name: LB 1

* Type: Internal

* SKU: Standard

* Virtual network: VNET1

You need to ensure that you can add VM1 and VM2 to the backend pool of L81.

Solution: You create two Standard SKU public IP addresses and associate a Standard SKU public IP address to the network interface of each virtual machine.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Brittney
5 months ago
Ah, I see what you all mean. This is a tricky one, but I think the key is making sure the VMs and load balancer are properly configured within the same virtual network. Public IPs would just complicate things unnecessarily.
upvoted 0 times
Paulene
5 months ago
Hmm, good point. I'm leaning towards 'No' on this one. The question states the load balancer is internal, so public IPs don't seem relevant. We need a solution that keeps everything internal to the virtual network.
upvoted 0 times
Bernardo
4 months ago
B: Yes, we should look for a solution that aligns with the internal nature of the load balancer.
upvoted 0 times
Noemi
4 months ago
A: No, the solution provided doesn't meet the goal of adding VM1 and VM2 to the backend pool of LB1.
upvoted 0 times
Coral
4 months ago
B: Yes, we need to focus on keeping everything internal to the virtual network.
upvoted 0 times
Romana
4 months ago
A: No, you're correct. The load balancer is internal, so public IPs wouldn't work.
upvoted 0 times
Tyra
4 months ago
B: Yes
upvoted 0 times
Rosalia
4 months ago
A: No
upvoted 0 times
Tawanna
5 months ago
I agree, the public IP addresses don't seem necessary for an internal load balancer. Maybe we need to check the virtual network configuration and ensure the VMs are in the same subnet as the load balancer.
upvoted 0 times
Della
5 months ago
This seems like a tricky question. The key point seems to be that the load balancer is internal, so we need to make sure the VMs can connect to it properly. Adding public IP addresses might not be the right solution here.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel