Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AI-900 Topic 5 Question 58 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AI-900 exam
Question #: 58
Topic #: 5
[All AI-900 Questions]

Which two scenarios are examples of a natural language processing workload? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE; Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Evan
2 months ago
I see your point, Glynda. Both B) and D) involve processing human language, so they could both be correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Glynda
2 months ago
I'm not so sure about B), I think D) a website that uses a knowledge base to interactively respond to users' questions is also a natural language processing workload.
upvoted 0 times
Marion
3 months ago
I agree with Yan. Natural language processing is about understanding human language, so a smart device that responds to questions fits the bill.
upvoted 0 times
Yan
3 months ago
I think the answer is B) a smart device in the home that responds to questions.
upvoted 0 times
Mauricio
3 months ago
I see your point, Gilma. Both B) and D) involve processing human language, so they could both be correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Gilma
3 months ago
I'm not so sure about B), I think D) a website that uses a knowledge base to interactively respond to users' questions is also a natural language processing workload.
upvoted 0 times
Willow
4 months ago
I agree with Yuki. Natural language processing is about understanding human language, so a smart device that responds to questions fits the bill.
upvoted 0 times
Yuki
4 months ago
I think the answer is B) a smart device in the home that responds to questions.
upvoted 0 times
Gussie
5 months ago
I don't know, the temperature monitoring one also seems like it could involve some natural language processing. What if the system needs to understand phrases like 'turn on the fan' or 'the temperature is too high'? That's kind of a language-based interaction, don't you think?
upvoted 0 times
Sheron
5 months ago
Yeah, I'm leaning towards those two as well. The smart home device has to be able to understand the natural language question and provide a relevant response. And the website using a knowledge base to respond to users' questions is definitely a natural language processing scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Margo
5 months ago
I agree, that one seems more like an automation task. But the smart home device and the interactive website both sound like they could involve natural language processing, right? Those are the ones that stand out to me.
upvoted 0 times
Latricia
5 months ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. Natural language processing is all about how machines interact with human language, so I'm not sure the assembly line example really fits.
upvoted 0 times
Clarence
4 months ago
D) a website that uses a knowledge base to interactively respond to users' questions
upvoted 0 times
Mirta
4 months ago
B) a smart device in the home that responds to questions such as, "What will the weather be like today?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel