Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AI-900 Topic 4 Question 77 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AI-900 exam
Question #: 77
Topic #: 4
[All AI-900 Questions]

Which Azure Al Document Intelligence prebuilt model should you use to extract parties and jurisdictions from a legal document?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Malissa
4 hours ago
I'm confident that C) general document is the way to go. It's the model that seems most tailored for this type of task.
upvoted 0 times
Jamal
6 days ago
I'm going with B) layout. If it's a legal document, the layout is probably key to extracting the important information.
upvoted 0 times
Edward
9 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think it could also be D) read because you need to extract information from the document.
upvoted 0 times
Rodrigo
15 days ago
D) read looks promising, but I'm not sure if it's specifically designed for legal documents. C) general document might be the safer bet.
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
2 days ago
A) contract could also be a good option for extracting parties and jurisdictions from legal documents.
upvoted 0 times
Almeta
19 days ago
I agree with Rickie, the parties and jurisdictions are usually mentioned in a contract.
upvoted 0 times
Vivienne
27 days ago
I think the answer is C) general document. It seems like the most comprehensive model for extracting parties and jurisdictions from a legal document.
upvoted 0 times
Arlean
6 days ago
I agree, the general document prebuilt model is designed to handle a wide range of document types.
upvoted 0 times
Arlyne
9 days ago
I think the answer is C) general document. It seems like the most comprehensive model for extracting parties and jurisdictions from a legal document.
upvoted 0 times
Rickie
1 months ago
I think the answer is A) contract.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel