Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AI-900 Topic 4 Question 70 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AI-900 exam
Question #: 70
Topic #: 4
[All AI-900 Questions]

You need to provide customers with the ability to query the status of orders by using phones, social media, or digital assistants.

What should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Desiree
4 days ago
E) a carrier pigeon. Faster than the internet, and you can train it to do a little dance when the order is ready.
upvoted 0 times
Sherell
10 days ago
B) the Azure Al Translator service. Now you can offer order status in every language, from Klingon to Elvish. Diversity is key, right?
upvoted 0 times
Raymon
12 days ago
A) Azure Al Bot Service. It's the obvious choice, unless you want your customers to be talking to a chatbot that thinks it's a poetry-writing robot.
upvoted 0 times
Pansy
22 hours ago
B) the Azure Al Translator service
upvoted 0 times
Vashti
3 days ago
A) Azure Al Bot Service
upvoted 0 times
Janey
28 days ago
I'm not sure, I think Azure Machine Learning model could also work for this.
upvoted 0 times
Skye
1 months ago
D) Azure Machine Learning model. Fancy AI models for the win! Just don't let Skynet take over the order fulfillment process, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Alton
1 months ago
I agree with Adell, Azure Al Bot Service seems like the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Kathrine
1 months ago
A) Azure Al Bot Service, of course! Gotta keep those customers happy with their order status queries, no matter what platform they use.
upvoted 0 times
Arlean
7 days ago
D) an Azure Machine Learning model could help improve the accuracy and efficiency of order status queries for customers.
upvoted 0 times
Tammara
14 days ago
B) the Azure Al Translator service could also be useful for multilingual customers who want to check their order status.
upvoted 0 times
Larae
22 days ago
A) Azure Al Bot Service, of course! Gotta keep those customers happy with their order status queries, no matter what platform they use.
upvoted 0 times
Adell
1 months ago
I think we should use Azure Al Bot Service for this.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel