Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AI-900 Topic 1 Question 59 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AI-900 exam
Question #: 59
Topic #: 1
[All AI-900 Questions]

What can be used to complete a paragraph based on a sentence provided by a user?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Coleen
2 months ago
Candidate 1: Definitely, the key is to select the option that aligns with the content provided in the sentence.
upvoted 0 times
Gennie
2 months ago
Candidate 2: Interesting point, Candidate 4. It's important to consider the context of the paragraph when choosing the option.
upvoted 0 times
Maile
2 months ago
Candidate 4: Personally, I believe A) Azure AI Language would be the best choice as it can help in understanding and generating text.
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
3 months ago
Candidate 3: I think D) Azure AI Vision could also be a valid option as it focuses on image recognition and processing.
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
3 months ago
Candidate 2: I agree with Candidate 1, Azure Machine Learning seems to be the most suitable option for completing the paragraph.
upvoted 0 times
Ettie
4 months ago
Candidate 1: I think the answer is C) Azure Machine Learning because it can help analyze data and generate insights.
upvoted 0 times
Matilda
5 months ago
Hmm, I don't know. If I had to guess, I'd say Azure OpenAI is the way to go. Those language models are pretty impressive, and they might be able to generate some reasonably coherent text. Although, I do wonder if it would just end up sounding like a robot wrote it.
upvoted 0 times
Martha
4 months ago
Let's consider all options carefully before choosing how to complete the paragraph.
upvoted 0 times
Alaine
4 months ago
Maybe we should try using Azure Machine Learning to avoid the robotic writing.
upvoted 0 times
Kenia
4 months ago
You make a good point about Azure OpenAI potentially sounding robotic.
upvoted 0 times
Bobbie
4 months ago
Don't forget about Azure Al Vision, it could also assist in completing the paragraph.
upvoted 0 times
Eileen
4 months ago
True, Azure Al Language might also be a suitable option for completing paragraphs.
upvoted 0 times
Salley
4 months ago
But Azure Machine Learning could also be helpful in this situation.
upvoted 0 times
Kathryn
4 months ago
I think you're right, Azure OpenAI would be a good choice for completing a paragraph.
upvoted 0 times
Dominque
5 months ago
I'm leaning towards Azure Machine Learning, since it has more general-purpose capabilities than the specialized AI Vision or Language services. With the right training data, it could probably put together a decent paragraph.
upvoted 0 times
Lenna
5 months ago
Azure AI Language sounds promising, but I'm not sure if it can handle the nuance and creativity required to flesh out a paragraph. Maybe Azure OpenAI has the right capabilities for this task.
upvoted 0 times
Leontine
5 months ago
This is a tricky question! I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with any of these options. Completing a paragraph based on a sentence sounds like a job for natural language processing, not just a generic AI service.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel