Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AI-102 Topic 2 Question 67 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AI-102 exam
Question #: 67
Topic #: 2
[All AI-102 Questions]

You are building a chatbot for a travel agent. The chatbot will use the Azure OpenAI GPT 3.5 model and will be used to make travel reservations.

You need to maximize the accuracy of the responses from the chatbot.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Nan
21 days ago
I'm just glad they didn't ask us to make the chatbot tell jokes. That would be a total disaster, even with the most advanced AI model.
upvoted 0 times
Benedict
2 days ago
A) Configure the model to include data from the travel agent's database.
upvoted 0 times
Denny
24 days ago
I can't believe they're not asking us to include a 'Book Now' button in the chatbot. That's like the most important feature for a travel agent chatbot!
upvoted 0 times
Joni
5 days ago
D) Modify the system message used by the model to specify that the answers must be accurate.
upvoted 0 times
Jacob
11 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Bettina
1 months ago
I see your point, but I think having access to the travel agent's database is crucial for accurate responses.
upvoted 0 times
Carissa
1 months ago
But wouldn't setting the Top P parameter for the model to 0 also help maximize accuracy?
upvoted 0 times
Shenika
1 months ago
I agree with Bettina, that way the chatbot will have access to accurate information.
upvoted 0 times
Bettina
1 months ago
I think we should configure the model to include data from the travel agent's database.
upvoted 0 times
Rosalind
2 months ago
Modifying the system message to specify that the answers must be accurate is a smart move. That will keep the chatbot focused on providing reliable information to the users.
upvoted 0 times
Luis
4 days ago
D) Absolutely, setting clear expectations for the chatbot will help it deliver reliable responses.
upvoted 0 times
Nidia
21 days ago
A) That sounds like a good idea. Having access to real data will definitely improve accuracy.
upvoted 0 times
Harrison
25 days ago
D) Modify the system message used by the model to specify that the answers must be accurate.
upvoted 0 times
Craig
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Niesha
2 months ago
Setting the Temperature parameter to 0 seems like a good idea to me. That should make the responses more precise and less random.
upvoted 0 times
Brett
22 days ago
B) Set the Top P parameter for the model to 0.
upvoted 0 times
Dewitt
25 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Arlene
2 months ago
I think configuring the model to include data from the travel agent's database is the way to go. That should give the chatbot the most accurate and relevant information to work with.
upvoted 0 times
Florinda
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Shalon
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel