Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AI-102 Topic 2 Question 66 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AI-102 exam
Question #: 66
Topic #: 2
[All AI-102 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it as a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You are building a chatbot that will use question answering in Azure Cognitive Service for Language.

You upload Doc1.pdf and train that contains a product catalogue and a price list.

During testing, users report that the chatbot responds correctly to the following question: What is the price of ?

The chatbot fails to respond to the following question: How much does cost?

You need to ensure that the chatbot responds correctly to both questions.

Solution: from Language Studio, you create an entity for price, and then retrain and republish the model.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Viola
1 months ago
I still think creating an entity for price is the best solution based on the scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Leatha
1 months ago
I'm not sure, maybe there's another way to make the chatbot work for both questions.
upvoted 0 times
Kent
1 months ago
I agree with Viola, that should help the chatbot respond correctly to both questions.
upvoted 0 times
Viola
2 months ago
I think the solution is to create an entity for price and retrain the model.
upvoted 0 times
Arthur
2 months ago
I bet the person who came up with this solution is the same one who thought it was a good idea to name the PDF files 'Doc1.pdf' and 'Doc2.pdf' instead of something more descriptive.
upvoted 0 times
Tegan
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Isn't there an easier way to make the chatbot understand different question formats? Like, can't we just use some kind of natural language processing magic?
upvoted 0 times
Nydia
26 days ago
User2: No, we need to create an entity for price and retrain the model.
upvoted 0 times
Ardella
1 months ago
User1: Yes, that should work.
upvoted 0 times
Trina
2 months ago
I agree, this is a good approach. Retraining and republishing the model will ensure the chatbot can handle both question formats effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Galen
2 months ago
The solution seems reasonable. Creating an entity for price should help the chatbot understand different ways of asking about product prices.
upvoted 0 times
Tamala
1 months ago
No, the solution does not meet the goal. The chatbot still needs to be trained to understand the question about the cost of a product.
upvoted 0 times
Tyisha
2 months ago
Yes, creating an entity for price should help the chatbot understand different ways of asking about product prices.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel