Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AI-102 Topic 1 Question 75 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AI-102 exam
Question #: 75
Topic #: 1
[All AI-102 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription that contains an Azure Al service resource named CSAccount1 and a virtual network named VNet1 CSAaccount1 is connected to VNet1

You need to ensure that only specific resources can access CSAccount1. The solution must meet the following requirements:

* Prevent external access to CSAccount1

* Minimize administrative effort

Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct answer is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dorthy
4 days ago
Definitely B and C. Modifying the virtual network settings or creating a virtual subnet might be overkill and require more effort.
upvoted 0 times
Howard
11 days ago
I'm not sure about the Access control (IAM) settings in CSAccount1. Should we configure that as well?
upvoted 0 times
Carman
19 days ago
I agree with Audra. Enabling a service endpoint for CSAccount1 in VNet1 should also help.
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
20 days ago
I think the correct answers are B and C. By enabling a service endpoint and configuring the Access control (IAM) settings, we can restrict access to the Azure AI service resource and minimize administrative effort.
upvoted 0 times
Aretha
5 days ago
Great, let's go with B and C as the correct answers then.
upvoted 0 times
Wilson
7 days ago
That makes sense. Those actions align with the requirements given in the question.
upvoted 0 times
Avery
8 days ago
Enabling a service endpoint and configuring the Access control (IAM) settings will restrict access and minimize administrative effort.
upvoted 0 times
Delpha
11 days ago
I think the correct answers are B and C.
upvoted 0 times
Audra
24 days ago
I think we should modify the virtual network settings in VNet1.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel