Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AI-102 Topic 1 Question 73 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AI-102 exam
Question #: 73
Topic #: 1
[All AI-102 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription that contains an Azure OpenAl resource named All and ari Azure Al Content Safety resource named CS1.

You build a chatbot that uses All to provide generative answers to specific questions and CS1 to check input and output for objectionable content

You need to optimize the content filter configurations by running tests on sample questions.

Solution: From Content Safety Studio, you use the Moderate text content feature to run the tests.

Does this meet the requirement?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ciara
2 days ago
Haha, I hope the chatbot doesn't start dropping any spicy content during the testing! But seriously, the Moderate text content feature seems like a solid solution.
upvoted 0 times
German
11 days ago
The solution provided looks good to me. Checking the input and output for objectionable content using the Content Safety resource is a sensible way to optimize the chatbot's performance.
upvoted 0 times
Dawne
12 days ago
I agree, the solution of using the Moderate text content feature is appropriate for this requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Mollie
4 hours ago
User 2: B) No
upvoted 0 times
Krystal
6 days ago
User 1: A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Noe
19 days ago
I think it could work, but we should also consider other options to ensure the best results.
upvoted 0 times
Matthew
22 days ago
I disagree, I think using the Moderate text content feature may not be the most effective way to run tests on sample questions.
upvoted 0 times
Ceola
26 days ago
Yes, that sounds like a good way to optimize the content filter configurations.
upvoted 0 times
Graciela
28 days ago
Yes, using the Moderate text content feature from Content Safety Studio seems like the right approach to optimize the content filter configurations by running tests on sample questions.
upvoted 0 times
Tom
12 days ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Danica
13 days ago
Yes, that method should help optimize the content filter configurations.
upvoted 0 times
Gennie
17 days ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel