Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Micro Focus Exam 050-730 Topic 5 Question 62 Discussion

Actual exam question for Micro Focus's 050-730 exam
Question #: 62
Topic #: 5
[All 050-730 Questions]

Which connected systems support bidirectional password synchronization? (Choose 3.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: E, F, G

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ashlee
2 months ago
Wait, is this a trick question? I feel like the answer should be obvious, but then they throw in all these other systems that don't seem to fit. I'm going with the classics - F, E, and B.
upvoted 0 times
Lewis
1 months ago
Yeah, those are the ones that make the most sense for bidirectional password synchronization. Good call!
upvoted 0 times
Lewis
2 months ago
I agree, those are the classic systems that support bidirectional password synchronization. Good choice!
upvoted 0 times
Lewis
2 months ago
I think you're on the right track with F, E, and B. Those are the systems that support bidirectional password synchronization.
upvoted 0 times
Tamesha
2 months ago
Haha, I bet the test-makers are really trying to trip us up with all these obscure options. But I think I've got it - F, E, and B are the clear winners here.
upvoted 0 times
Twana
2 months ago
Yeah, F, E, and B are the ones to go with for bidirectional password synchronization.
upvoted 0 times
Elin
2 months ago
I think you're right, those are the systems that support bidirectional password synchronization.
upvoted 0 times
Tiffiny
2 months ago
I agree, F, E, and B are the correct options for bidirectional password synchronization.
upvoted 0 times
Dacia
3 months ago
Active Directory, Novell eDirectory, and Lotus Notes? Sounds about right to me. Although I'm a little confused why they'd include JDBC databases and NIS as options. Doesn't really seem relevant.
upvoted 0 times
Trevor
3 months ago
I'm pretty sure Active Directory, Novell eDirectory, and Lotus Notes are the ones that support this feature. Not sure about the JDBC databases or NIS though.
upvoted 0 times
Marisha
2 months ago
I agree, those three are the ones that support it. JDBC databases and NIS might not have that feature.
upvoted 0 times
Marisha
2 months ago
I think you're right. Active Directory, Novell eDirectory, and Lotus Notes do support bidirectional password synchronization.
upvoted 0 times
Eleonore
2 months ago
I agree, those three are the ones that support it. Not sure about the others.
upvoted 0 times
Eleonore
2 months ago
I think you're right. Active Directory, Novell eDirectory, and Lotus Notes do support bidirectional password synchronization.
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
2 months ago
I agree, those three are the ones that support it. Not sure about the others.
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Billye
3 months ago
Hmm, I think F, E, and B are the correct choices for bidirectional password synchronization. PeopleSoft and SAP don't seem like they'd be connected in that way.
upvoted 0 times
Cherelle
2 months ago
Microsoft Active Directory definitely supports bidirectional password synchronization.
upvoted 0 times
Cherelle
3 months ago
I think Lotus Notes and Novell eDirectory support bidirectional password synchronization.
upvoted 0 times
Kimbery
3 months ago
I think Lotus Notes, Novell eDirectory, and Microsoft Active Directory support bidirectional password synchronization.
upvoted 0 times
Cherelle
3 months ago
I agree, F, E, and B are the correct choices.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel