Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

LPI Exam 701-100 Topic 2 Question 70 Discussion

Actual exam question for LPI's 701-100 exam
Question #: 70
Topic #: 2
[All 701-100 Questions]

How does Vagrant run virtual machines?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Curt
20 days ago
Haha, if Vagrant had its own hypervisor called 'VagrantVM', that would be too good to be true. I'll go with D.
upvoted 0 times
Jerrod
3 days ago
User 1: I agree, having a Vagrant-specific hypervisor would be amazing.
upvoted 0 times
Alesia
22 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think Vagrant generates virtual machine images but does not provide a mechanism to run them.
upvoted 0 times
Rasheeda
23 days ago
I heard that Vagrant uses so-called provides which control external hypervisors such as VirtualBox.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
24 days ago
I believe Vagrant ships with an embedded version of VirtualBox.
upvoted 0 times
Reed
28 days ago
I just hope the answer isn't E. Generating virtual machine images but not running them? What's the point of that?
upvoted 0 times
James
19 days ago
A) Vagrant uses a vagrant-specific hypervisor called VagrantVM.
upvoted 0 times
Earleen
1 months ago
D for sure! Vagrant is all about abstracting away the details of the underlying hypervisor. You just tell it what you want, and it handles the rest.
upvoted 0 times
Diane
1 months ago
I think Vagrant uses a vagrant-specific hypervisor called VagrantVM.
upvoted 0 times
Lashon
1 months ago
I'm going with C. Vagrant ships with an embedded version of VirtualBox, so you don't have to worry about setting up the hypervisor yourself.
upvoted 0 times
Stephanie
4 days ago
That's true, it makes setting up virtual machines much easier.
upvoted 0 times
Sharika
10 days ago
C) Vagrant ships with an embedded version of VirtualBox.
upvoted 0 times
Ashley
2 months ago
Hmm, I think the answer is D. Vagrant uses providers to control external hypervisors like VirtualBox. That makes the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Sabine
10 days ago
Yes, D is correct. Vagrant relies on providers to handle external hypervisors such as VirtualBox.
upvoted 0 times
Kiley
11 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think D makes sense. Vagrant must use providers to interact with hypervisors like VirtualBox.
upvoted 0 times
Bettina
22 days ago
I agree, D seems like the most logical choice. Vagrant does use providers to manage external hypervisors.
upvoted 0 times
Devorah
25 days ago
I think the answer is D. Vagrant uses providers to control external hypervisors like VirtualBox. That makes the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel