Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

LPI Exam 701-100 Topic 13 Question 71 Discussion

Actual exam question for LPI's 701-100 exam
Question #: 71
Topic #: 13
[All 701-100 Questions]

Which of the following statements describes the principal concept behind test driven development?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Theodora
19 days ago
Haha, E is a pretty funny one. I bet some developers out there still do that! But C is the right answer, no doubt.
upvoted 0 times
Frederic
20 hours ago
Definitely, C is the principal concept behind test driven development.
upvoted 0 times
Claribel
6 days ago
Yeah, C is the correct answer. Writing tests before implementing the function is key.
upvoted 0 times
Galen
13 days ago
I agree, E is definitely not the right approach for test driven development.
upvoted 0 times
Haley
25 days ago
I agree, C is the way to go. TDD is all about planning ahead and ensuring your code works as expected.
upvoted 0 times
Meaghan
6 days ago
User 4: It's a good practice to have tests in place before implementing the actual code.
upvoted 0 times
Sheridan
7 days ago
User 3: Definitely, TDD is all about writing tests first to drive the development process.
upvoted 0 times
Shawn
15 days ago
User 2: I agree, it helps in planning and making sure the code works as intended.
upvoted 0 times
Lorrine
20 days ago
User 1: I think C is the correct answer. Tests should be written before the code.
upvoted 0 times
France
29 days ago
I believe option C is the best approach because it helps in designing the code to meet the test criteria.
upvoted 0 times
Alline
1 months ago
I agree with Eulah, option C seems to be the correct statement.
upvoted 0 times
Eulah
1 months ago
I think the principal concept behind test driven development is that tests are written before the function is implemented.
upvoted 0 times
Viva
1 months ago
Option C is clearly the correct answer. Writing tests before implementation is the core principle of TDD.
upvoted 0 times
Mari
30 days ago
It definitely helps catch bugs early on and ensures the code meets the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Martina
1 months ago
I agree, writing tests before implementation helps guide the development process.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel