Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

LPI Exam 305-300 Topic 1 Question 19 Discussion

Actual exam question for LPI's 305-300 exam
Question #: 19
Topic #: 1
[All 305-300 Questions]

How can data be shared between several virtual machines running on the same Linux-based host system?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tanja
21 days ago
I hope the exam doesn't ask us to configure a ramdisk between VMs. That sounds like a real headache!
upvoted 0 times
Lottie
23 days ago
D) Definitely the way to go. Network file systems are designed for this exact use case. Plus, it's the most flexible and scalable option.
upvoted 0 times
Bernadine
4 days ago
D) By using a network file system or file transfer protocol.
upvoted 0 times
Cruz
19 days ago
A) By writing data to the file system since all virtual machines on the same host system use the same file system.
upvoted 0 times
Dorsey
1 months ago
A) Writing data to the file system is too simplistic. Of course all VMs on the same host use the same file system, but that doesn't mean they can directly access each other's data.
upvoted 0 times
Juliana
1 months ago
E) Attaching the same virtual hard disk to all VMs and using EXT4 sharing extensions seems like an interesting approach, but I'm not sure how well it would work in practice.
upvoted 0 times
Alecia
25 days ago
D) By using a network file system or file transfer protocol.
upvoted 0 times
Ruth
1 months ago
A) By writing data to the file system since all virtual machines on the same host system use the same file system.
upvoted 0 times
Tracey
1 months ago
D) Using a network file system or file transfer protocol makes the most sense. Sharing data between VMs on the same host should be easy with a shared file system.
upvoted 0 times
Franklyn
29 days ago
B) By mounting other virtual machines' file systems from /dev/virt-disks/remote/ might be a bit more complex.
upvoted 0 times
German
1 months ago
E) By attaching the same virtual hard disk to all virtual machines and activating EXT4 sharing extensions on it could also work.
upvoted 0 times
Clement
1 months ago
D) Using a network file system or file transfer protocol would be more efficient for sharing data between VMs.
upvoted 0 times
Corrina
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Kelvin
2 months ago
I think D) is the best option because it allows for more efficient and secure data sharing between virtual machines.
upvoted 0 times
Lang
2 months ago
I'm not sure about that, I think A) By writing data to the file system could also work since they all use the same file system.
upvoted 0 times
Cristy
2 months ago
I agree with Dulce, it makes sense to use a network file system for sharing data between virtual machines.
upvoted 0 times
Dulce
2 months ago
I think the answer is D) By using a network file system or file transfer protocol.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel