Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

LPI Exam 304-200 Topic 6 Question 92 Discussion

Actual exam question for LPI's 304-200 exam
Question #: 92
Topic #: 6
[All 304-200 Questions]

Which of the following statements is true regarding the quorum in a two node Pacemaker cluster?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Colette
11 days ago
B) In a two node cluster, quorum can be determined and handled just as in a cluster with a higher number of nodes. That's what the textbook said, so I'm sticking with it.
upvoted 0 times
Yvette
12 days ago
This is a tricky one, I'm going to have to go with D) 'The default quorum policy in a two node cluster must be set to ignore in order to configure a working cluster.' Sounds like the safest bet to me.
upvoted 0 times
Breana
13 days ago
A) Clusters with one or two nodes cannot have a quorum and require no quorum configuration. This makes sense, a two-node cluster doesn't need a quorum, right?
upvoted 0 times
Maurine
15 days ago
C) In a two node cluster the quorum is always held by the node that first started the cluster software. Hmm, I'm not sure about this one, it sounds a bit sketchy to me.
upvoted 0 times
Alise
18 days ago
D) The default quorum policy in a two node cluster must be set to ignore in order to configure a working cluster. I was taught this in my training, so I'm confident this is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Shizue
10 days ago
User 1: I think the answer is D) The default quorum policy in a two node cluster must be set to ignore in order to configure a working cluster.
upvoted 0 times
Charlesetta
27 days ago
I think the answer is D because the default quorum policy in a two node cluster must be set to ignore.
upvoted 0 times
Truman
1 months ago
But in a two node cluster, the quorum is always held by the node that first started the cluster software.
upvoted 0 times
Timothy
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is C.
upvoted 0 times
Truman
2 months ago
I think the answer is B.
upvoted 0 times
Kimberely
2 months ago
B) In a two node cluster, quorum can be determined and handled just as in a cluster with a higher number of nodes. Seems like the most logical answer to me.
upvoted 0 times
Jestine
24 days ago
C) In a two node cluster the quorum is always held by the node that first started the cluster software.
upvoted 0 times
Barney
1 months ago
B) In a two node cluster, quorum can be determined and handled just as in a cluster with a higher number of nodes.
upvoted 0 times
Harris
1 months ago
A) Clusters with one or two nodes cannot have a quorum and require no quorum configuration.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel