Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

LPI Exam 300-300 Topic 1 Question 6 Discussion

Actual exam question for LPI's 300-300 exam
Question #: 6
Topic #: 1
[All 300-300 Questions]

FILL BLANK

Which sub command of net groups commands related to an AD membership, as in the following example? (Specify ONLY the subcommand without any path or parameters.)

net ___ join

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

The net command is used to administer Samba and Windows servers. The subcommand ads is used in conjunction with the join command to join a Samba server to an Active Directory domain. The correct subcommand that fits the pattern net ___ join is ads.

Samba net command man page

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lucina
2 months ago
Wait, is it 'computer'? I remember using that to join a machine to the domain. But then again, this is about group membership, so I'm not sure.
upvoted 0 times
Ariel
21 days ago
B) computer
upvoted 0 times
Florencia
22 days ago
A) ads
upvoted 0 times
Providencia
2 months ago
Ha! I bet the answer is 'ads'. That's the subcommand for the whole Active Directory management, including group membership. Gotta love those AD commands!
upvoted 0 times
Lorean
2 months ago
I agree, 'ads' is the subcommand used for managing Active Directory group membership.
upvoted 0 times
Claudia
2 months ago
Yes, 'ads' is the correct subcommand for handling AD membership within the net groups command.
upvoted 0 times
Gwenn
2 months ago
I think you're right, 'ads' is the subcommand for managing Active Directory group membership.
upvoted 0 times
Darrin
2 months ago
That makes sense, it's about joining an Active Directory.
upvoted 0 times
Beatriz
3 months ago
I think it's 'net ads join'.
upvoted 0 times
Darrin
3 months ago
What's the sub command related to an AD membership?
upvoted 0 times
Shay
3 months ago
Hmm, I think it's 'user'. The 'net user' command is used for adding and removing users from groups in Active Directory.
upvoted 0 times
Diane
3 months ago
I'm pretty sure the answer is 'groups'. That's the subcommand for managing AD group membership, right?
upvoted 0 times
Della
2 months ago
Actually, the correct subcommand is 'ads'. It is used for joining a computer to an AD domain.
upvoted 0 times
Cortney
2 months ago
Yes, you're correct. 'groups' is the subcommand for managing AD group membership.
upvoted 0 times
Reuben
2 months ago
No, the correct subcommand is 'join'.
upvoted 0 times
Lawanda
2 months ago
Yes, you are correct. 'groups' is the subcommand for managing AD group membership.
upvoted 0 times
Kent
2 months ago
No, the correct answer is 'ads'. It is the subcommand related to an AD membership.
upvoted 0 times
Maryln
3 months ago
Yes, you're correct. 'groups' is the subcommand for managing AD group membership.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel