Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

LPI Exam 202-450 Topic 5 Question 92 Discussion

Actual exam question for LPI's 202-450 exam
Question #: 92
Topic #: 5
[All 202-450 Questions]

Which attitude of an object in LDAP defines which other attributes can be set for the object? (Specify ONLY the attribute name without any values.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Marcelle
17 days ago
Objectification of objects in LDAP? That's a whole other level of meta. But seriously, objectClass is the way to go here, trust me on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Glynda
19 days ago
Haha, class? What is this, Java? In LDAP, it's all about that objectClass, baby. Keeps the directory nice and structured, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Ashton
23 hours ago
Yeah, objectClass is the key in LDAP. It determines what attributes can be set for an object.
upvoted 0 times
Sabra
1 months ago
Class? Nah, that's too generic. I'm pretty sure it's something more specific, like objectClass or something. Gotta love those LDAP acronyms, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Juliann
6 days ago
objectClass
upvoted 0 times
Yuette
1 months ago
Yes, class is the correct answer. It acts as a template for the object's attributes.
upvoted 0 times
Boris
1 months ago
Hmm, I thought objectClass was the key attribute that determines the available attributes. But I could be wrong, LDAP can be a bit tricky sometimes.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
1 months ago
The class attribute definitely defines the other attributes that can be set for the object. That's the core of LDAP object structure.
upvoted 0 times
Dorethea
22 days ago
That's right, the class attribute is crucial for setting other attributes in LDAP.
upvoted 0 times
Rodney
26 days ago
Yes, the class attribute is the one that defines the other attributes.
upvoted 0 times
Chuck
2 months ago
I think it's class because it determines the type of object and what attributes can be associated with it.
upvoted 0 times
Bobbye
2 months ago
The attitude of an object in LDAP that defines which other attributes can be set for the object is class.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel