Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

LPI Exam 202-450 Topic 3 Question 90 Discussion

Actual exam question for LPI's 202-450 exam
Question #: 90
Topic #: 3
[All 202-450 Questions]

In the main Postfix configuration file, how are service definitions continued on the next line?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Joanna
28 days ago
Haha, Option C with the plus sign? What is this, a Postfix calculator? I'm sticking with good old Option B.
upvoted 0 times
Dominga
29 days ago
Wow, this is a tough one. I'm going to have to go with Option B. Backslashes are the classic way to handle multi-line config files.
upvoted 0 times
Alberto
7 days ago
I think Option B is the correct choice.
upvoted 0 times
Lezlie
30 days ago
Option E is the only one that really makes sense. The service definition should just continue on until it's complete. Who wants to mess with backslashes or indentation?
upvoted 0 times
Paris
1 months ago
Ha! Option C with the plus character? What is this, a math equation? I'm going with Option B.
upvoted 0 times
Curt
6 days ago
Yeah, that's right. It's the way to continue the service definition on the next line.
upvoted 0 times
Shawn
16 days ago
I think it's option B too. Backslash at the end of the line.
upvoted 0 times
Ernest
1 months ago
I think the answer is D, the following line must begin with white space indentation to continue the service definition.
upvoted 0 times
Bulah
1 months ago
But wouldn't it make more sense for the service definition to continue on the following lines until all required fields are specified?
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is B, the initial line must end with a backslash character.
upvoted 0 times
Zona
2 months ago
Option D seems more logical to me. Indentation is the way to go for anything that spans multiple lines.
upvoted 0 times
Boris
25 days ago
Yes, indentation helps keep the configuration file neat and easy to read.
upvoted 0 times
Sharika
26 days ago
I always use indentation for multi-line configurations. It keeps everything organized.
upvoted 0 times
Corazon
29 days ago
I think you're right. Indentation is a common way to continue definitions on the next line.
upvoted 0 times
Diane
1 months ago
Option D seems more logical to me. Indentation is the way to go for anything that spans multiple lines.
upvoted 0 times
Bulah
2 months ago
I think the answer is E, the service definition continues on the following lines until all required fields are specified.
upvoted 0 times
Pearly
2 months ago
Option B looks good to me. I always thought backslashes were the way to go for multi-line configuration files.
upvoted 0 times
Bernardine
1 months ago
Yes, that's correct. The initial line must end with a backslash character to continue the service definition on the next line.
upvoted 0 times
Isaiah
1 months ago
Option B looks good to me. I always thought backslashes were the way to go for multi-line configuration files.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel