Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

LPI Exam 201-450 Topic 14 Question 89 Discussion

Actual exam question for LPI's 201-450 exam
Question #: 89
Topic #: 14
[All 201-450 Questions]

In order to gather performance data with sar over a longer period of time, which command should be run periodically from cron?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sylvia
2 months ago
A) sa1, no doubt. It's the classic sar command, and cron is the perfect way to run it periodically. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!
upvoted 0 times
Ezekiel
2 months ago
E) sarcron, obviously. Why else would they mention cron in the question? That's the way to go, my dudes.
upvoted 0 times
Ma
2 months ago
D) sadf, definitely. Who doesn't love a good sadf command, am I right? It's the life of the party!
upvoted 0 times
Corrie
2 months ago
Wait, wait, wait... is the answer actually A) sa1? I thought I was just joking about that earlier. Now I'm really confused.
upvoted 0 times
Elke
26 days ago
Don't worry, you were right. It is A) sa1.
upvoted 0 times
Albert
1 months ago
Yes, the answer is A) sa1. You were right!
upvoted 0 times
Refugia
1 months ago
User 2: Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying that. I'll make sure to do that from now on.
upvoted 0 times
Allene
1 months ago
User 1: Yes, the answer is A) sa1. You should run it periodically from cron to gather performance data.
upvoted 0 times
Jaleesa
2 months ago
I'm pretty sure it's A) sa1. That's the command to collect performance data with sar, isn't it?
upvoted 0 times
Francene
2 months ago
Definitely, A) sa1 is the command you should run periodically from cron to gather performance data with sar.
upvoted 0 times
Cordelia
2 months ago
I think so too. A) sa1 is the right command for collecting performance data with sar over a longer period of time.
upvoted 0 times
Mona
2 months ago
Yes, you're correct. A) sa1 is the command to run periodically from cron to gather performance data with sar.
upvoted 0 times
Denise
2 months ago
I agree with Karrie, sa1 is the correct command to run periodically from cron.
upvoted 0 times
Karrie
3 months ago
I think the answer is A) sa1.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel