Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

LPI Exam 102-500 Topic 2 Question 83 Discussion

Actual exam question for LPI's 102-500 exam
Question #: 83
Topic #: 2
[All 102-500 Questions]

Which of the following comparison operators for test work on elements in the file system? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sommer
30 days ago
Hmm, I think the answer is --f and --d. After all, the file system is where all the good stuff happens, right? And who doesn't love a little directory drama?
upvoted 0 times
Tarra
1 months ago
This is a piece of cake! --f for files, --d for directories. Although, I wonder if --z stands for 'Zippity-do-dah' or something. You never know with these shell script questions.
upvoted 0 times
Lindsay
1 months ago
Wait, what's the difference between --eq and --lt? Are we comparing file sizes or something? I need to brush up on my file system operators.
upvoted 0 times
Willow
1 months ago
Okay, I've got this! --f for regular files, and --d for directories. Boom, two correct answers. Time to ace this exam!
upvoted 0 times
Mitzie
1 months ago
Hmm, let's see... --z and --d look like they could be file system operators. But I'm not sure about the others. Gotta be careful with these trick questions, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Huey
2 days ago
Yeah, I agree. The others are more for comparing strings or numbers.
upvoted 0 times
Leanna
22 days ago
I think you're right, --z and --d are the ones that work on elements in the file system.
upvoted 0 times
Miss
29 days ago
Yeah, I agree. The others like --eq, --f, and --lt are not file system operators.
upvoted 0 times
Tammara
1 months ago
I think you're right, --z and --d are the comparison operators that work on elements in the file system.
upvoted 0 times
Yuette
2 months ago
I'm not sure about --d, but I know for sure that --f is used to check if a file exists.
upvoted 0 times
Lai
2 months ago
I agree with Shawna, --d and --f are used to check if a file exists and if it is a regular file.
upvoted 0 times
Shawna
2 months ago
I think the comparison operators that work on elements in the file system are --d and --f.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel