Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Liferay Exam LRP-614 Topic 9 Question 67 Discussion

Actual exam question for Liferay's LRP-614 exam
Question #: 67
Topic #: 9
[All LRP-614 Questions]

The service() method in GenericPortlet handles all requests for a particular portlet and dispatches to the appropriate method based on the portlet mode.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Viki
4 days ago
Portlets? More like port-lets, am I right? But seriously, the service() method is the heart and soul of it all. True.
upvoted 0 times
Bulah
5 days ago
The service() method is the ultimate portlet DJ, spinning requests and mixing them up like a pro. True, for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
10 days ago
Ah, the service() method, the Swiss Army knife of portlet programming. True, no doubt about it.
upvoted 0 times
Florinda
3 days ago
True
upvoted 0 times
Frederick
18 days ago
False? Nah, this is a no-brainer. The service() method is the portlet's superhero!
upvoted 0 times
Lai
13 days ago
A) True
upvoted 0 times
Glendora
19 days ago
I agree with Kip, the service() method is designed to handle requests and dispatch them accordingly.
upvoted 0 times
Kip
26 days ago
I think it's true because the service() method is responsible for handling requests in a GenericPortlet.
upvoted 0 times
Beckie
29 days ago
B) False
upvoted 0 times
Kip
1 months ago
A) True
upvoted 0 times
Billy
1 months ago
The service() method definitely handles all requests for the portlet. Gotta love that portlet mode dispatching!
upvoted 0 times
Kristofer
16 days ago
B) False
upvoted 0 times
Phyliss
18 days ago
I think it's true too. The service() method is responsible for handling all requests for the portlet.
upvoted 0 times
Rachael
19 days ago
A) True
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel