Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Liferay Exam LRP-614 Topic 3 Question 64 Discussion

Actual exam question for Liferay's LRP-614 exam
Question #: 64
Topic #: 3
[All LRP-614 Questions]

The method to retrieve a list of users that have been added directly to a site is:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Raina
1 months ago
Dude, this question is a total no-brainer. It's clearly B) UserLocalServiceUtil.getSiteUsers(). What, you think the site is gonna magically summon the users or something?
upvoted 0 times
Alona
20 hours ago
Yeah, that's the correct method to retrieve a list of users added directly to a site.
upvoted 0 times
Carlee
6 days ago
I think you're right, it's definitely B) UserLocalServiceUtil.getSiteUsers().
upvoted 0 times
Weldon
8 days ago
Definitely, it's the most logical option. Good job!
upvoted 0 times
Alishia
10 days ago
Yeah, that makes sense. The method should retrieve the users directly added to the site.
upvoted 0 times
Lajuana
17 days ago
I think you're right, it must be B) UserLocalServiceUtil.getSiteUsers().
upvoted 0 times
Nichelle
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm gonna go with B) UserLocalServiceUtil.getSiteUsers(). It's the most straightforward and logical choice, in my opinion.
upvoted 0 times
Dominga
5 days ago
Yes, B) UserLocalServiceUtil.getSiteUsers() seems like the right choice for this task.
upvoted 0 times
Deeanna
6 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think B) UserLocalServiceUtil.getSiteUsers() makes sense in this context.
upvoted 0 times
Renato
18 days ago
I agree, it seems like the most logical option to retrieve a list of users added directly to a site.
upvoted 0 times
Vannessa
22 days ago
I think B) UserLocalServiceUtil.getSiteUsers() is the correct method to use.
upvoted 0 times
Mitsue
2 months ago
I think D) SiteLocalServiceUtil.getGroupUsers() might be the answer because it mentions getting users from a group within the site.
upvoted 0 times
Julian
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think A) SiteLocalServiceUtil.getSiteUsers() could also be a possibility.
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
2 months ago
C) UserLocalServiceUtil.getGroupUsers() is the way to go. I mean, why would we need to get users from a site when we can get them from the group? Seems more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Gerardo
27 days ago
Yeah, it's definitely more efficient to use UserLocalServiceUtil.getGroupUsers().
upvoted 0 times
Ilda
29 days ago
I agree, getting users from a group makes more sense.
upvoted 0 times
Pedro
2 months ago
I agree with Gertude, B) UserLocalServiceUtil.getSiteUsers() makes the most sense.
upvoted 0 times
Gertude
2 months ago
I think the answer is B) UserLocalServiceUtil.getSiteUsers() because it specifically mentions getting users added directly to a site.
upvoted 0 times
Donte
2 months ago
D) SiteLocalServiceUtil.getGroupUsers() seems like the right choice. Why would we need to retrieve users from the UserLocalServiceUtil when we can get them directly from the site?
upvoted 0 times
Sheron
1 months ago
D) SiteLocalServiceUtil.getGroupUsers() is used to retrieve users added to a specific group within a site.
upvoted 0 times
Shonda
2 months ago
A) SiteLocalServiceUtil.getSiteUsers() is used to retrieve users directly added to a site.
upvoted 0 times
Nikita
2 months ago
I think the correct answer is B) UserLocalServiceUtil.getSiteUsers(). It makes sense to retrieve site users directly from the UserLocalServiceUtil class.
upvoted 0 times
Ernest
2 months ago
I'm pretty sure it's C) UserLocalServiceUtil.getGroupUsers().
upvoted 0 times
Tammi
2 months ago
I think it's A) SiteLocalServiceUtil.getSiteUsers() actually.
upvoted 0 times
Carmela
2 months ago
I believe the correct answer is B) UserLocalServiceUtil.getSiteUsers().
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel