Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-682 Topic 6 Question 50 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-682 exam
Question #: 50
Topic #: 6
[All JN0-682 Questions]

You are asked to configure your IP fabric with OSPF as the underlay routing protocol.

Which two statements are correct about this implementation? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Elliot
15 days ago
Wait, does this mean I can't play OSPF bingo during the configuration? Darn, there goes my weekend plan.
upvoted 0 times
Jerry
28 days ago
Aha! This is a classic networking exam question. The answer is clearly A and D. Passive interfaces on the hosts, active on the spines. Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Joaquin
29 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. This question is a bit tricky. I'll go with C and D just to be safe.
upvoted 0 times
Ulysses
14 days ago
I agree, including the spine-connected interfaces in OSPF configuration makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Hyun
19 days ago
I think C and D are the correct options.
upvoted 0 times
Hoa
30 days ago
I think both options A and B have their merits depending on the specific network requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
1 months ago
I think B and D are the right choices. The spine-connected interfaces need to be part of the OSPF configuration, and the host-connected interfaces should also be included.
upvoted 0 times
Isidra
5 days ago
I agree, B and D are the correct choices. Both spine-connected and host-connected interfaces need to be included in the OSPF configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Ivette
13 days ago
Make sure to double-check the configuration to ensure all necessary interfaces are included.
upvoted 0 times
Tamesha
15 days ago
Including both spine-connected and host-connected interfaces in the OSPF configuration is essential for proper routing.
upvoted 0 times
Laquanda
26 days ago
I agree, B and D are the correct choices for configuring OSPF in the IP fabric.
upvoted 0 times
Melissia
1 months ago
But including all interfaces can cause unnecessary traffic, so passive interfaces might be a better choice.
upvoted 0 times
Tori
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe option B is correct because all interfaces should be included in OSPF for proper routing.
upvoted 0 times
Josefa
1 months ago
Option A and D seem correct to me. The spine-connected interfaces should be included in OSPF, but the host-connected interfaces should be set as passive to avoid unnecessary route updates.
upvoted 0 times
Kasandra
6 days ago
Yes, and including the spine-connected interfaces in OSPF ensures proper routing in the fabric.
upvoted 0 times
Sage
11 days ago
That's correct. The host-connected interfaces should be passive to avoid route updates.
upvoted 0 times
Dana
14 days ago
D) Each spine-connected interface of the leaf node is included in the OSPF configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Tamesha
27 days ago
A) Each host-connected interface of the leaf node is included as passive in the OSPF configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Melissia
2 months ago
I think option A is correct because passive interfaces do not participate in OSPF.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel