Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-682 Topic 4 Question 48 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-682 exam
Question #: 48
Topic #: 4
[All JN0-682 Questions]

You are asked to configure your IP fabric with OSPF as the underlay routing protocol.

Which two statements are correct about this implementation? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Erin
1 months ago
I agree with Aide, option A is the best choice for optimizing OSPF configuration in this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Martina
1 months ago
Wait, what? Passive interfaces for host-connected ports? That's like trying to run a marathon with your shoes tied together.
upvoted 0 times
Huey
1 months ago
This is a tricky one, but I'm going with B and D. Passive interfaces are for broadcast domains, not spine-facing links.
upvoted 0 times
Reena
21 days ago
Yes, passive interfaces are not needed for spine-facing links, so B and D make sense.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
23 days ago
I agree, B and D are the correct choices for OSPF configuration in the IP fabric.
upvoted 0 times
Aide
1 months ago
But including all interfaces can cause unnecessary traffic, so I still think option A is better.
upvoted 0 times
Dana
2 months ago
Option A and C are wrong. We don't want to mark the host-connected interfaces as passive, as we need them to participate in the OSPF routing.
upvoted 0 times
Alonzo
14 days ago
We should include each spine-connected interface of the leaf node in the OSPF configuration as well.
upvoted 0 times
Maryann
15 days ago
So, option B is correct. What about the spine-connected interfaces?
upvoted 0 times
Naomi
23 days ago
Yes, that's correct. We want all interfaces to participate in OSPF.
upvoted 0 times
Ben
27 days ago
I think we should include each host-connected interface of the leaf node in the OSPF configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Devon
2 months ago
I think option B and D are correct. The leaf nodes need to include the spine-connected interfaces in the OSPF configuration to establish the underlay fabric.
upvoted 0 times
Ashlyn
1 months ago
I think option D is also correct because each spine-connected interface of the leaf node should be included in the OSPF configuration for the underlay fabric.
upvoted 0 times
Bernardo
1 months ago
I agree, option B is correct because each host-connected interface of the leaf node needs to be included in the OSPF configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Queenie
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe option B is the correct choice as we need to include all interfaces in the OSPF configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Aide
2 months ago
I think option A is correct because we want the leaf node interfaces to be passive in OSPF.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel