Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-664 Topic 4 Question 28 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-664 exam
Question #: 28
Topic #: 4
[All JN0-664 Questions]

Exhibit

Based on the configuration contents shown in the exhibit, which statement is true?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Scott D
18 days ago
IGMPv2 interface. Source address will never match as wild card. Only reject groups that exceed the maximum group limit of 25. Answer is D. If was IGMPv3 interface, different.
upvoted 1 times
Malcom
1 months ago
Ah, the joys of IGMP snooping. At least the exhibit is clear enough to make a choice. I'm going with D.
upvoted 0 times
Rosamond
1 months ago
I think Charlene is right, the group count value is the key factor here. So, D) makes more sense to me
upvoted 0 times
Millie
1 months ago
D seems like the way to go. Who needs to count groups when you can just reject everything? #LazyNetworkAdmin
upvoted 0 times
Carli
2 days ago
User2: Yeah, rejecting everything for that group seems easier.
upvoted 0 times
Brigette
12 days ago
User1: I think D is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Eveline
1 months ago
But the exhibit clearly shows the configuration, and it seems to support option A)
upvoted 0 times
Charlene
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is D) Joins for group 224.7.7.7 are accepted if the group count is less than 25
upvoted 0 times
Lorean
1 months ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm leaning towards C, but I'll double-check the details just to be sure.
upvoted 0 times
Malcom
23 days ago
I agree with you, D seems to be the correct option based on the configuration shown.
upvoted 0 times
Slyvia
26 days ago
I think it's D, the joins for group 224.7.7.7 are accepted if the group count is less than 25.
upvoted 0 times
Rebecka
2 months ago
I'm not sure about this one. The configuration looks a bit complex, but I'll go with option D just to be safe.
upvoted 0 times
Yolando
2 months ago
I think the correct answer is D. The exhibit shows that joins for group 224.7.7.7 are accepted if the group count is less than 25.
upvoted 0 times
Dacia
2 months ago
That makes sense, option D seems to be the correct answer based on the configuration shown.
upvoted 0 times
Jina
2 months ago
I agree, the exhibit clearly shows that joins for group 224.7.7.7 are accepted if the group count is less than 25.
upvoted 0 times
Eveline
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) Joins for group 224.7.7.7 are rejected if the source address is 192.168.100.10
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel