Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-649 Topic 6 Question 36 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-649 exam
Question #: 36
Topic #: 6
[All JN0-649 Questions]

You are deploying IP phones in your enterprise networks. When plugged in, the IP phones must be automatically provided with the correct VLAN ID needed for sending voice traffic to the EX Series switches.

In this scenario, which two solutions are required to accomplish this task? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Eliseo
1 months ago
I think both enabling LLDP-MED and the voice VLAN feature are necessary for automatically providing the correct VLAN ID to the IP phones.
upvoted 0 times
Jimmie
1 months ago
I'm not sure about that. I think we should create two VLANs and assign them as VLAN members to the appropriate access interfaces.
upvoted 0 times
Rodolfo
1 months ago
Haha, D is a trick answer for sure. LLDP alone won't do the trick, you need the MED extension for automatic VLAN configuration. A and C all the way!
upvoted 0 times
Mee
18 days ago
User 2: Definitely, enabling the voice VLAN feature is also crucial for sending voice traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Ira
22 days ago
User 1: I agree, LLDP-MED is necessary for automatic VLAN configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Sherell
2 months ago
A and C are definitely the way to go. Enabling LLDP-MED and the voice VLAN feature is the easiest way to make sure those IP phones are set up properly. Who wants to manually configure VLANs anyway?
upvoted 0 times
Thurman
10 days ago
User 4: Manual configuration of VLANs can be a hassle, so automation is key.
upvoted 0 times
Hyun
12 days ago
User 3: It definitely makes deployment easier and more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Luke
29 days ago
User 2: I agree, enabling LLDP-MED and the voice VLAN feature is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Kara
1 months ago
User 1: A and C are the best options for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Tegan
2 months ago
I agree with Oretha. We also need to enable the voice VLAN feature with the appropriate access interfaces and VLAN ID for voice traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Lanie
2 months ago
I think the correct answers are A and C. LLDP-MED is used to automatically configure the IP phones with the right VLAN, and the voice VLAN feature ensures the voice traffic is sent to the correct VLAN.
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
2 months ago
User 2: Yes, enabling LLDP-MED and configuring the voice VLAN are essential for setting up the IP phones correctly.
upvoted 0 times
Kimberlie
2 months ago
User 1: I think the correct answers are A and C.
upvoted 0 times
Oretha
2 months ago
I think we need to enable LLDP-MED on appropriate access interfaces.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel