Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-649 Topic 1 Question 38 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-649 exam
Question #: 38
Topic #: 1
[All JN0-649 Questions]

You are deploying IP phones in your enterprise networks. When plugged in, the IP phones must be automatically provided with the correct VLAN ID needed for sending voice traffic to the EX Series switches.

In this scenario, which two solutions are required to accomplish this task? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Catalina
10 days ago
Ah, the age-old VLAN dilemma. A and C sound like the way to go. Though I'm a bit disappointed they didn't include an option like 'Beg the network admin to do it for you.'
upvoted 0 times
Clay
15 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about D. LLDP by itself won't automatically assign the VLAN ID, right? I'd go with A and C.
upvoted 0 times
Leslie
23 days ago
I think creating two VLANs and assigning them as VLAN members to the appropriate access interfaces is also necessary.
upvoted 0 times
Joaquin
25 days ago
Yeah, A and C make sense to me. Gotta love that LLDP-MED - it's like the superhero of VLAN assignment!
upvoted 0 times
Belen
27 days ago
I think the correct answers are A and C. LLDP-MED is needed to automatically provide the VLAN ID, and the voice VLAN feature will ensure the voice traffic is sent to the right VLAN.
upvoted 0 times
Cristy
9 days ago
Great, it's important to ensure the IP phones are configured correctly for sending voice traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Heidy
11 days ago
I agree, those are the correct solutions to automatically provide the VLAN ID for voice traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Karl
13 days ago
C) Enable the voice VLAN feature with the appropriate access interfaces and VLAN ID for voice traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Janey
15 days ago
A) Enable LLDP-MED on appropriate access interfaces.
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
1 months ago
We also need to enable the voice VLAN feature with the appropriate access interfaces and VLAN ID for voice traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Nikita
1 months ago
I agree with Broderick. That's one of the solutions required.
upvoted 0 times
Broderick
1 months ago
I think we need to enable LLDP-MED on appropriate access interfaces.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel