Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-451 Topic 3 Question 33 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-451 exam
Question #: 33
Topic #: 3
[All JN0-451 Questions]

Some users cannot connect to the network. You want to identify these users. In Marvis, which query accomplishes this task?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

According to the Marvis - Mist document, unhappy clients is a query that can be used in Marvis to identify users who cannot connect to the network. Unhappy clients shows a list of clients who have experienced poor service level expectations (SLEs) such as connection failures, coverage issues, or low throughput.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Val
1 months ago
I think D) list clients would also be helpful to identify users who are not connected to the network.
upvoted 0 times
Paul
1 months ago
I believe it could also be B) unhappy clients, as they might be the ones unable to connect to the network.
upvoted 0 times
Jaclyn
2 months ago
I agree with Dick, because troubleshooting clients would help identify users having network issues.
upvoted 0 times
Sheridan
2 months ago
Option A, obviously. Troubleshoot the access points and the users will magically connect themselves. It's like turning it off and on again, but with extra steps!
upvoted 0 times
Tenesha
2 months ago
I'm torn between B and C. Unhappy clients could be a fun one, but troubleshooting them might be more practical. Decisions, decisions...
upvoted 0 times
Pok
2 months ago
C for sure. Troubleshooting clients is the way to go. Wouldn't want to get stuck with a bunch of 'unhappy' clients now, would we? That's just asking for trouble!
upvoted 0 times
Dick
2 months ago
I think the answer is C) troubleshoot clients.
upvoted 0 times
Telma
2 months ago
I'd go with D. Just a simple list of clients should give you the info you need. Plus, it's a classic command - can't go wrong with the basics!
upvoted 0 times
Adela
2 months ago
I think troubleshoot clients might be more specific to identify the users having connection issues.
upvoted 0 times
Eva
2 months ago
I'd go with D. Just a simple list of clients should give you the info you need. Plus, it's a classic command - can't go wrong with the basics!
upvoted 0 times
Chun
2 months ago
Option C seems the most straightforward for identifying users who can't connect to the network. Gotta love troubleshooting clients!
upvoted 0 times
Callie
1 months ago
Let's go ahead and run the query to troubleshoot the clients.
upvoted 0 times
Rozella
1 months ago
Yeah, troubleshooting clients is always a fun challenge.
upvoted 0 times
Tequila
1 months ago
I think option C is the best choice for identifying users who can't connect.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel