Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-451 Topic 10 Question 35 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-451 exam
Question #: 35
Topic #: 10
[All JN0-451 Questions]

Which two SLEs measure the amount of time that it takes for a process to complete? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

According to the Virtual Network Assistant | Juniper Networks US document3, two SLEs that measure the amount of time that it takes for a process to complete are:

Roaming, which measures how long it takes for a client to switch from one AP to another without losing connectivity.

Time to Connect, which measures how long it takes for a client to complete all steps of network access such as authentication, DHCP, and DNS.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Aimee
24 days ago
Wait, are we supposed to be measuring how long it takes to connect to a process? That's just silly, everyone knows processes don't wear watches!
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
25 days ago
I dunno, roaming seems like it could be a measure of how long it takes a process to move from one location to another. But I'm probably way off base on that one.
upvoted 0 times
Alexis
26 days ago
Hmm, AP uptime? Sounds like a measure of how long the access point has been up, not the process. That's just a red herring.
upvoted 0 times
Stefany
27 days ago
C) throughput and D) time to connect are the obvious answers here. Gotta measure how fast the process is running, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Brittni
8 days ago
Yes, throughput and time to connect are crucial for determining the efficiency of a process.
upvoted 0 times
Denae
14 days ago
C) throughput and D) time to connect are indeed the correct SLEs for measuring process completion time.
upvoted 0 times
Mabel
15 days ago
A) roaming and B) AP uptime are not relevant for measuring process completion time.
upvoted 0 times
Effie
1 months ago
I'm not sure about D), but I think A) roaming is not related to process completion time.
upvoted 0 times
Edison
2 months ago
I believe D) time to connect also measures the time it takes for a process to complete.
upvoted 0 times
Marleen
2 months ago
I agree with Pearlie, throughput is definitely one of the SLEs that measure process completion time.
upvoted 0 times
Pearlie
2 months ago
I think C) throughput measures the time for a process to complete.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel