Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-363 Topic 2 Question 38 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-363 exam
Question #: 38
Topic #: 2
[All JN0-363 Questions]

Which BGP message type is used to re-advertise routes that have already been sent to a peer and acknowledged using TCP?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

The BGP (Border Gateway Protocol) refresh message is used to request the re-advertisement of the IPv4 unicast or multicast routing information that was previously sent by the sender to the receiver and acknowledged using TCP. This message helps in refreshing the routes in case of route table changes or to ensure that the receiver has the latest and most accurate routing information.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Leeann
2 days ago
Haha, this is easy! The answer is A) update. I could've answered this in my sleep.
upvoted 0 times
Weldon
5 days ago
I'm going to go with C) notification. It just sounds like the right message type for re-advertising routes.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
13 days ago
B) keepalive, of course! That's how BGP peers check if the connection is still alive.
upvoted 0 times
Tammi
19 days ago
D) refresh, definitely. That's the message type for updating the routing table, isn't it?
upvoted 0 times
Olive
22 days ago
Hmm, I think the answer is A) update. That's the message type used to re-advertise routes, right?
upvoted 0 times
Lavonne
5 days ago
That's right, A) update is the correct answer for re-advertising routes in BGP.
upvoted 0 times
Jose
9 days ago
Yes, you are correct. A) update is the BGP message type used to re-advertise routes.
upvoted 0 times
Tambra
1 months ago
I believe it's D) refresh too, because it makes sense to refresh routes that have already been sent.
upvoted 0 times
Kallie
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think it might be A) update.
upvoted 0 times
Dick
2 months ago
I agree with Ricarda, because refresh is used to re-advertise routes.
upvoted 0 times
Ricarda
2 months ago
I think the answer is D) refresh.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel