Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-351 Topic 7 Question 23 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-351 exam
Question #: 23
Topic #: 7
[All JN0-351 Questions]

After receiving a BGP route, which two conditions are verified by the receiving router to ensure that the received route is valid? (Choose two)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Nickolas
12 days ago
Wait, wait, wait... you're telling me I can't choose 'All of the above'? Where's the fun in that?
upvoted 0 times
Malcom
13 days ago
A and D? Nah, that's just crazy talk. The AS-path and local pref are important, but nothing beats checking for loops and reachability. B and C all the way!
upvoted 0 times
Madelyn
2 days ago
A) The AS-path length is greater than 0.
upvoted 0 times
Ernest
22 days ago
Yes, I think both conditions are important to ensure the received route is valid.
upvoted 0 times
Tegan
23 days ago
I believe the next hop should also be reachable.
upvoted 0 times
Lorrine
27 days ago
I agree with Brendan. That's one condition to verify.
upvoted 0 times
Lili
1 months ago
Haha, this one's a no-brainer! B and C, all the way! If the next hop is unreachable, what's the point of even considering the route, right?
upvoted 0 times
Michel
1 months ago
Hmm, I think B and C are the right answers. Gotta make sure there's no routing loops and the next hop is accessible, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Shannon
7 days ago
Yes, that's correct. Those are the two conditions that the receiving router verifies to ensure the received route is valid.
upvoted 0 times
Frederic
8 days ago
I agree, B and C are the correct answers. We need to ensure there are no loops and the next hop is reachable.
upvoted 0 times
Loreta
16 days ago
User 3: Good point, those are important conditions to verify for a valid BGP route.
upvoted 0 times
Marquetta
20 days ago
User 2: Definitely, we need to check for loops and ensure the next hop is reachable.
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
26 days ago
User 1: I agree, B and C are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Brendan
1 months ago
I think the AS-path length should be greater than 0.
upvoted 0 times
Richelle
1 months ago
B and C, of course! I mean, who doesn't know that loops and reachability are the key things to check? Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Glendora
20 days ago
Yep, those are definitely the two key conditions to verify for a valid BGP route.
upvoted 0 times
Valentin
21 days ago
I always make sure to check for loops and reachability when verifying BGP routes.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel