Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-351 Topic 7 Question 21 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-351 exam
Question #: 21
Topic #: 7
[All JN0-351 Questions]

You are an operator for a network running 1S-IS. Two routers are failing to form an adjacency. What are two reasons for this problem? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mable
1 months ago
I think the correct answers are C) and D). Mixing up your router IDs and area IDs is like trying to play football with a bowling ball. Good luck with that!
upvoted 0 times
Elbert
1 months ago
B) No ISO address? That's like trying to play chess without a chessboard. How do you even IS-IS without an ISO address?
upvoted 0 times
Rosalind
5 days ago
A) There are mismatched router IDs on the L2 routers.
upvoted 0 times
Lettie
16 days ago
C) There is a mismatched area ID between the L2 routers.
upvoted 0 times
Brandon
19 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Johnna
2 months ago
I believe the missing family iso configuration could also be a possible reason for the adjacency problem.
upvoted 0 times
Eliseo
2 months ago
I agree with Frank, that could be one reason. But I also think the mismatched area ID could be causing the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Jolene
2 months ago
D) The missing 'family iso' configuration sounds like the culprit to me. Rookie mistake, but an easy fix!
upvoted 0 times
Louis
2 months ago
A) I think the mismatched router IDs could be the problem. That's a common issue I've encountered with IS-IS adjacencies.
upvoted 0 times
Veronique
26 days ago
B) I agree. Another common issue is a mismatched area ID between the routers. That could also be preventing the adjacency from forming.
upvoted 0 times
Viola
1 months ago
A) Yes, that could definitely be causing the problem. It's important to double check the router IDs to make sure they match.
upvoted 0 times
Huey
2 months ago
C) Definitely, the mismatched area ID is the root cause here. I've seen this issue before in my network.
upvoted 0 times
Daisy
1 months ago
C) There is a mismatched area ID between the L2 routers.
upvoted 0 times
Melissia
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Frank
2 months ago
I think the reason could be mismatched router IDs.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel