Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-335 Topic 7 Question 30 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-335 exam
Question #: 30
Topic #: 7
[All JN0-335 Questions]

You are implementing an SRX Series device at a branch office that has low bandwidth and also uses a cloud-based VoIP solution with an outbound policy that permits all traffic.

Which service would you implement at your edge device to prioritize VoIP traffic in this scenario?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

The service that you would implement at your edge device to prioritize VoIP traffic in this scenario is AppQoS. AppQoS is a feature that enables you to allocate bandwidth and prioritize traffic based on application signatures or custom rules. AppQoS can enhance the quality of service and experience for critical or latency-sensitive applications, such as VoIP. You can configure AppQoS policies to assign different classes of service (CoS) values or queue numbers to different applications or traffic flows. You can also define bandwidth limits, guarantees, or bursts for each class or queue.Reference:= [Application Quality of Service Overview], [Configuring Application Quality of Service]

Contribute your Thoughts:

Cyril
21 days ago
Hmm, D) AppQoS? More like AppQoS-my-boss-if-I-get-this-wrong. But hey, at least I'll sound like I know what I'm talking about!
upvoted 0 times
Becky
23 days ago
This is easy, folks. D) AppQoS all the way. VoIP is like the Ferrari of network traffic - it needs the fast lane!
upvoted 0 times
Nakita
3 days ago
User 3: AppQoS is the best choice for ensuring that VoIP traffic gets the fast lane it needs.
upvoted 0 times
Malika
9 days ago
User 2: Definitely, VoIP traffic needs to be prioritized to ensure clear communication.
upvoted 0 times
Carmela
13 days ago
User 1: I agree, D) AppQoS is the way to go for prioritizing VoIP traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Dierdre
1 months ago
C) AppQoE seems too fancy. I'm sticking with the classic D) AppQoS. Keeps it simple and gets the job done.
upvoted 0 times
Ronny
1 months ago
D) AppQoS sounds like the way to go. Don't want those poor VoIP users stuck in the slow lane, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
19 days ago
D) AppQoS is definitely the best option to prioritize VoIP traffic and ensure a smooth experience for users.
upvoted 0 times
Katlyn
30 days ago
A) AppFW would be a good choice to ensure security for the VoIP traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Tyra
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but maybe SIP ALG could also help in prioritizing VoIP traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Stephaine
2 months ago
Gotta go with D) AppQoS. Prioritizing VoIP traffic is a no-brainer with that option.
upvoted 0 times
Maile
1 months ago
Agreed, AppQoS is the best choice for prioritizing VoIP traffic in this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Mickie
1 months ago
D) AppQoS is definitely the way to go. It will make sure our VoIP traffic gets the priority it needs.
upvoted 0 times
Timothy
2 months ago
I agree, AppQoS would ensure that VoIP traffic gets the necessary priority.
upvoted 0 times
Catherin
2 months ago
I think we should prioritize VoIP traffic with AppQoS.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel